2. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called? something I should not repeat I suppose.
3. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do?? Nothing, I find no joy in hurting people or confronting people. I do not really think I despise anyone though.
4. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at. 25
5. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you? Hawaii
6. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? 1
7. Are you a boxing fan? YES! I have not really watched in a long time though.
8. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? well, I hate the smell of liver and onions and as I recall I thought it tasted the same...I cannot think of anything else right now, but I am sure there are plenty to choose from.
9. Is it cloudy right now? no
10. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy? Christmas gifts or groceries...probably both.
11. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger? I never had any clue what I wanted to be when I grew up. I am a teacher now. I teach preschool, so still trying to grow up.
12. what was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
13. What is the last place you had a good cry and why? Well, I cry a lot...I just watched a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie and cried during the commercials, but as far as a good cry I will say right before my dad died. I knew it was going to be soon.
14. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why? Elmo, he is so free and full of life and silly. I am like that a lot.
15. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life? yes, but it is too long to write about.
16. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays? I have been enjoying New Amsterdam this year and I started watching Victoria on PBS about Queen Victoria. I binge watched it on amazon prime. It is really good.
17. Do you believe there is life after death? I believe in everlasting life in Heaven with Jesus.