1. Has the COVID-19 affected your work environment? Yes, I teach at a school and as of right now, we are shut down until April 6th.
2. How are you feeling about the Coronavirus? I am taking it seriously and staying home. It seems so many are getting it and it is bad.
3. Has anybody you know been tested / have you? I saw today that a facebook friend that lives in New York was tested and tested positive, but that is the only person. I have not been tested.
4. Do you have any friends stuck in any exotic locations? no
5. Have you changed any of your personal habits due to the pandemic? not really, I always wash my hands really good. I guess I am not hugging on anyone right now.
6. What is the craziest thing you've seen or heard about the outbreak? I think for me, just the overall effect and how everything changes from day to day so quickly. We were still planning to go back to school after Spring Break on Tuesday and later that day all of the schools closed until April 6th.
7. Do you think our politicians are doing enough to curb the crisis? It is moving so fast, I think they are trying to do as much as they can.
8. Have you stockpiled anything because of the crisis? no
9. What do you think you will miss the most if you are subject to a lock in? I will miss the kids at school and my co-workers. I think we are going to have a meeting on Monday though, I am going to participate through Zoom though and not in person. It is optional.
10. What is the weirdest rumour you've heard about the virus? I saw something about gargling with vinegar to kill the virus.
11. Do you have a favourite meme about the virus?
13. Have any of your plans been upset by the outbreak? no
14. Are you planning do to anything different because of the COVID-19 outbreak? I am staying in my house as much as possible.
15. What do you hope to see in six months time? I hope things are back to normal by then.
16. Has the Coronavirus upset your mental health in any way? no, I am careful not to watch too much news.
*Thank-you Pandora for these questions! I do think it is important for us to talk about this stuff.