Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Coronavirus Questions

                            https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

Pandora has posted a bunch of Coronavirus questions on her blog and shared them with all of us.  Thanks, Pandora!!

1. Has the COVID-19 affected your work environment?  Yes, I teach at a school and as of right now, we are shut down until April 6th.

2. How are you feeling about the Coronavirus?  I am taking it seriously and staying home.  It seems so many are getting it and it is bad.

3. Has anybody you know been tested / have you?  I saw today that a facebook friend that lives in New York was tested and tested positive, but that is the only person.  I have not been tested.

4. Do you have any friends stuck in any exotic locations?  no

5. Have you changed any of your personal habits due to the pandemic?  not really, I always wash my hands really good.  I guess I am not hugging on anyone right now.

6. What is the craziest thing you've seen or heard about the outbreak?  I think for me, just the overall effect and how everything changes from day to day so quickly.  We were still planning to go back to school after Spring Break on Tuesday and later that day all of the schools closed until April 6th.

7. Do you think our politicians are doing enough to curb the crisis?  It is moving so fast, I think they are trying to do as much as they can.

8. Have you stockpiled anything because of the crisis? no

9. What do you think you will miss the most if you are subject to a lock in?  I will miss the kids at school and my co-workers.  I think we are going to have a meeting on Monday though, I am going to participate through Zoom though and not in person.  It is optional.

10. What is the weirdest rumour you've heard about the virus?  I saw something about gargling with vinegar to kill the virus.  

11. Do you have a favourite meme about the virus?

12. Has the virus made you grateful for anything?  I have seen some bad things through this with the food and toilet paper hoarding, but I am also hearing some really good stories about people helping other people with food and shopping for them, etc.

13. Have any of your plans been upset by the outbreak?  no

14. Are you planning do to anything different because of the COVID-19 outbreak?  I am staying in my house as much as possible.

15. What do you hope to see in six months time?  I hope things are back to normal by then.

 16. Has the Coronavirus upset your mental health in any way?  no, I am careful not to watch too much news.

*Thank-you Pandora for these questions!  I do think it is important for us to talk about this stuff.


13 comments:

  1. I see our anti-boomer friend visited you, too. So much hate...and you aren't even a Boomer!

    Anyway, I'm glad you and your family are doing well. Stay safe and healthy. The cat meme is funny! Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was just weird, and cut and paste the same comment in every blog. I just deleted it. You stay healthy too!

      Delete
  2. I won't comment on these answers today because we all have our opinions.
    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will say it again, your new look here is adorable! Grin. Have a great day friend! (p.s. I enjoyed your post)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori,

    I like the meme. I am convinced my cat isn't a fan and now that I am working from home she looks at me as if to say "What on Earth are you doing here? Go away so that I can get my beuaty naps!"

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mention of Zoom made me feel a little out of it. I don't know how to access Zoom. Maybe I use this time to become more tech savvy.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree sometimes too much information is bad for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My school is closed until April 27th at the earliest. All distance learning until then. Zoom has been effective but I miss my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost didn't do today's Sunday questions because I am so over it all but I went ahead with it. Good to see your answers and I'm glad Zoom is working for you! A good was to be involved but still stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is important to talk about this stuff. It is also overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally besotted with your new background, Lori! My mother used to advocate gargling with warm salt-water, but vinegar seems reasonable, too. At this point, I'm not discounting any tips. Communication is key!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like our schools are likely not going back the remainder of the year. Our DIL has set up a classroom for the girls and their private school is teaching via the internet. Life is sooo very different!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.