Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Sleepy Rambles

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

 






1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?  It changes from beaches and mountains.  I love to look at those types of scenes, so that is why I chose it.


2. Who is the person you text the most in your life? What relation are you?  It would be either Lori, Rita or Kris.  They are all co-workers and we text a lot with each other.

3.Is there carpet or hardwood floor in your bedroom?   carpet

4. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking a mirror?  no, I am only superstitious with sports.  I will wear a certain shirt for games or whatever I have deemed lucky.

5. Do you like those ‘end of the world,’ ‘Armageddon’ movies?  no

6. Chocolate or strawberry birthday cake? Choose one.  chocolate

7. Do you eat more vegetables or fruits? What’s your favorite fruit/veggie?  I eat both the same.  I really like strawberries and pineapple.  I also love broccoli with cheese and green beans, but I love uncooked veggies with dip too.

8. Does the dentist calm you or does it tend to stress you out?  neither.  I have been seeing my dentist for a long time, so he doesn't stress me out, but I don't think it is calming either.

9. If you had to choose, which is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?  I usually only watch movies I know will be good.  I am rarely disappointed, but I have walked out on two movies at theaters.  I was just not impressed with Captain Ron with Kurt Russell.  I also do not care for slapstick.  Huge eye roll here from me.

10. Have you ever found yourself talking to an inanimate object?  yes, I was talking to a picture of someone's dog on their phone recently.

11. Do you like movies that are originally based on children’s books?  yes

12. Is your hair more thick or thin? Is it more curly or straight?  it is curly and somewhat thin.

13. Something on the human body that grosses you out the most:  toes?  I mean sometimes...sometimes people have really pretty feet.  I don't.

14. What is your favorite color of apple? Red, green or yellow?  yellow

15. Do you hardly ever remember where you put things at?  no...I am a everything has a place person.  If it is not in it's place, then I have trouble finding it.

16. Do you ever lay in the grass and look up at the sky, just because?  not anymore...I am seriously scared of snakes.

17. Are you a controversial person? Do your views oppose others?  My views do oppose others of course.  Everyone has their own views.  I do not share my views on here very often or in real life, but I have strong views.  I am not controversial though, I am not going to try to make you think you are wrong or crazy or whatever for liking or believing something I do not like or believe in.

18. Have you ever thrown a surprise party for someone? Who for?  I don't think so.

19. What would you say your average word per minute time is on the keyboard?  I don't know.

20. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more? What’s your favorite?  fiction.  I have lots of favorites.

21. Do you know how to play pool? Are you any good at it?  I have played, but I am not good at it at all and I do not really enjoy it.

22. The most painful medical procedure you’ve ever had?  I guess when I had my gall bladder out.  It just seems like I was in pain with it longer than even childbirth.  I think it was because I was older.  It took longer to recover.

23. Are you someone who tends to take a whole lot of naps?  no....I do not have time to nap.  I talk about it a lot at work though...how I need a nap.

24. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops for speeding?  yes, when I was in college.

25. Is anyone in your family a firefighter? Who is it anyway?  No


25. Is anyone in your family a firefighter? Who is it anyway?

14 comments:

  1. I tried wearing my "lucky" shirt to a football (soccer) match for one season when I was a kid because the season before whenever I wore it, my team won.

    It was not lucky at all and we ended up being relegated.

    That's when I gave up on superstition.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun questions and I enjoyed your answers, Lori! It is fun to see where we are alike (or not) with all the players here. Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...there are THREE of us (so far) who don't like feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like my feet :) How is Joshua doing with all this craziness?
    I like you siggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, he seems pretty calm about it. He has asked why they have not made a bigger deal out of the flu instead of this. It is so weird.

      Delete
  6. Did you have one big incision or the three little ones when you had your gallbladder removed? I had the three little ones and felt pretty good. In fact, Tim left for a mission trip in Haiti the morning after I got home. I was doing laundry, packing his stuff, driving, and all kinds of stuff I probably wasn't supposed to do, but had to do with him out of the country. I've heard the type of incision makes a HUGE difference.

    I'm glad to hear Josh has such a good outlook on the whole virus thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the three little ones. I had complications during surgery though so cute had a stent and they told me that was why I hurt so badly. It was probably a good week that I was in bad pain.

      Delete
  7. #22 -- I think you're so right and it takes us longer to bounce back as we age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Call me if you need a snake handler (not in the religious sense LOL)..I am NOT afraid of them. I know how to use a hoe *chop chop*
    Mice? That's a different story...

    I agree with you about slapstick. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Webroot AntiViruswebroot.com/safe keeps watch on obscure projects until its cerebrum in the cloud goes to a judgment. The small nearby program clears out the assailant and turns around its activities. It's an exceptionally unordinary framework, however testing demonstrates that it carries out the responsibility, and does it well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Antivirus programming, webroot.com/safe for example, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus baffles malware in two or three different ways. install webroot with key code It filters information and squares infections that it recognizes. What's more, it evacuates malware that is as of now held up in a PC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Install the HP123.hp.com/setup driver to guide you through a USB or wired (Ethernet) network printer connection setup. Windows or Mac computers. Go to 123hp.com/setup and follow the instructions to install and set up the printer for your connection type.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Post, I really loved this Blog.
    If you are looking for a kind of streaming device that can offer you to watch a large number of TV Programs or movies for the sake of entertainment.

    roku customer service number
    Roku Activation Link
    roku customer support number
    roku helpline number

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.