Thursday, July 21, 2011
Meme and More
Toni had posted her Saturday Special Meme, and it was one of my favorite's, so I am going to post it on here.
1. Traveling by Air, Sea or Land? Land. I like to stop and see the little things along the way.
2. Hotel, Camp Grounds or Summer Cottage? Hotel and Summer Cottage. We stayed in a condo in Orange Beach and I enjoyed that. I have not actually stayed in a summer house, but I would enjoy that also. I am not much of a camper considering I live in the woods basically.
3. Sightseeing, Weather Related Sports or Relaxing? Relaxing...right now I am all about relaxing. I am hoping to be back to relaxing and doing lots of sightseeing after my school is over. I am exhausted.
4. Favorite vacation season? Summer...but this summer is killing me. :/
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do you enjoy watching sports on television? 10, I love to watch STL Cardinals baseball, KC Chiefs football, some college sports, Boxing.
6. If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick? To Kill A Mockingbird I suppose. It is one of my favorite books.
7. What is your favorite breakfast food? sadly I never eat breakfast, but I would say biscuits and gravy rank pretty high for me. I have problems eating eggs and bacon now...I do not know why. I have acid reflux.
8. Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00? Rent a movie and microwave a bag of Orville Redenbacher unsalted lightly buttered popcorn. - this was Toni's answer, I will just keep it. I do not know what fun is these days.
9. How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? It depends. Somestimes I go right to sleep, sometimes I cannot sleep at all. It depends what is on my mind and how much caffeine I have had.
10. What are the two main reasons you do memes? I enjoy seeing what other people say about the same questions, many times you have things in common. They are also just fun.
So we looked at that house in Springfield yesterday and Karl feels like the houses were too close together. We are used to our privacy and peace and quiet I think. We are super picky. There is another house on the market here in town, but it is a little out of our price range, so we keep looking and praying.
Karl's dad is coming over this afternoon to help Karl continue the repairs. They are building a wall around our water heater. Karl's dad is a carpenter. Nice right? He is retired, but stays busier than anyone I know with work. It would be nice to have skills like that. Ok, well I better get moving. Have a nice day and stay cool. It is supposed to be near 100 again. Oh joy!!! I do not have my pool out because I didn't want to make a dead place in the yard from the pool as our house is shown to potential buyers. That and I am afraid Meisha would be swimming in it all of the time. :/