Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sunday Stealing- Bun Toting Librarian

From Bun Toting Librarian


                               


Stolen from bun Toting Librarian
(Thanks, Bud!)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was
the first thing you thought?  I look tired.

2. What shirt are you wearing?  I am wearing a school shirt gray
with red sleeves with an RS Wolves in the middle.

3. Do you label yourself?  I label myself as a teacher, mom, wife, 
child of God, baseball and football fan and animal lover.

4. What does your watch look like?  It is silver with a silver face and
black numbers.

5. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping.

6. Last furry thing you touched?  my dogs

7. Favorite age you have been so far?  29.  Josh was a baby, my
birthday that year was 9/9/99.  I thought that was cool.  I went 
shopping that day with my mom and I found a baby swing for Josh.
I was a stay at home mom that year and loved spending time with
Josh and my mom and dad.  My Grandparents were still living too, 
so I would have visited them a few times also.

8. What is your current desktop picture?  It is ocean and mountain
scenes.  The locations rotate.  They are pretty.

9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly
what would it be?  The money.

10. The last song you listened to?  Not sure, but it would have been
Friday night in my car coming home from my mom's house.

11. What time of day were you born? 6:42 PM

12.  Where did you live in 1987?  My parent's house.  I was in high school.

13.  What do you do when vending machines steal your money?  If there is a
person to get my money back or get me my choice from the machine I do
that, otherwise nothing.  

14.  Would you move for the person you loved?  Probably not right now.  My mom is older and
I love my job, so I want to stay put.  I doubt I ever move too far away from where I am now.

15. Name three things that you have on you at all times?  cell phone,
wallet, my keys.

16. What’s your favorite town/city?  Reeds Spring, MO...it is home.

17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?  My hair cut and color.
It has been a few years.  I wrote my Granie all of the time when she was living, 
but I just do not do letters anymore.  I had a pen pal for a while, but we did
that for a little while and then stopped.

19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear?  I wore my pantsuit
that I bought for my nephew's wedding for Open House at the beginning of
the school year.  I might wear that for Pre-K graduation as well.  Looks like 
this, I wear a black kimono with it and black shoes.  I like the legs on it. 
They are fun.



20. Does anything hurt on your body right now?  My heel.  I am not sure what 
happened to it, but it hurts.  I have tried always wearing good fitting shoes
and now I have some insoles, so hopefully it will stop hurting soon.  It has
been hurting for a while.  It is a little better though.


 

10 comments:

  1. Grinning....I always enjoy your posts. EVERYTHING hurts right now for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems happy where they live. I must be the outlier. But a couple of years ago, I thought I'd live here forever. At my age, I needed an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #11 - A very specific time. Mine was a rough one.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. #19--that's a great pattern, I love the colors. It looks flowy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty outfit, I can see why you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel pain is, well, painful. I found that Kenkoh massage sandals help, if the insoles don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! My leg still hurts from pulling a muscle last week. Sure hope it gets over it soon! Lori, I enjoyed your post and wish you a good week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that outfit! and I love your sig tag <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your pain isn't plantar fasciitis...I know how painful that is (fortunately insoles cure it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I think it is. The insoles seem to be helping today.

      Delete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.