Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- Fall Traditions & Memories

 



Fall Traditons & Memories

Welcome to another Tuesday 4 a fun meme started by Toni Taddeo.  

It is Halloween , all Hallows Eve and tomorrow is All Saint's Day. Originally these days were to remember the deaths of Christian martyrs but things have certainly changed and the dark, the scary and remnant of Samhain (So-Win) have been introduced.

 1.  What is your opinion of Halloween?  It was a fun holiday for me as a kid.  I never knew about the evil until I was an adult.  I don't really celebrate anymore, but we do a few things at school.  We make a candy corn handprint and we have a costume party.

2.  Memories are important. Some of them are seasonal good times.  What fall memories and traditions can you share with us?  The only tradition I had as a kid was trick-or treating and dressing up.  I like to decorate my house for fall now as a tradition, but I have been so busy that I did not even get to do that this year.

3. Stews, soups and chili dishes warm the tummy on chilly fall days. Have you a good recipe to share for a good fall dish?  I don't have a recipe, but we like chili and potato soup here at our house when it is cold.

4. Fall is football season. Are you a fan of any teams? Do you watch games.  I watch the Kansas City Chiefs.  I have always been a fan of them living here in Missouri.

Happy Halloween!



6 comments:

  1. So good they kept the evil away from you. I've never seen fun in scaring children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any interest in Halloween, never have doubt I ever wll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers, Lori! So good to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo.. I love potato soup!! I've never made it from scratch, just ate Campbells but I think I will try making some this weekend. You put me in the mood for it. I've only traveled through Missouri on my drive to Utah but it was sure a gorgeous place. I would love to see more of it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your answers. I love potato soup too. I don't make it often, but it's so good, especially with lots of cheese..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you blogging again!❤︎

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.