Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tuesday 4- What's Cooking?

 



What's Cooking?


 Welcome, welcome.  It's good to have you back for another visit.  I hope you are keeping well and are up for another of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 questions.

Could we discuss cooking and kitchens today?

1.How did you learn to cook?  My dad would bake cookies with me when I was little and my mom had me cook small things...warm up ravioli, make grilled cheese, etc.  I spent a lot of time watching my Granie cook.  When I moved out on my own I would just cook easy things...spaghetti, Mexican casserole.  I also had a boyfriend that his mom taught me how to cook lasagna.

2. Do you have a favorite cookbook?  Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook...I don't use a cookbook very often though.


3.What is your cooking specialty?  That lasagna I mentioned earlier, and I also enjoy making cheesy burritos.

4. Is your kitchen well suited for you and if not how would you improve it?  I have an old house, so the kitchen is not very big.  I think like many people, I could use more cabinets.



5 comments:

  1. It seems a lot of us have that cook book. Cheesy burritos sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food sounds good enough to me! And I don't know if I've ever heard anyone say they had too many kitchen cabinets! LOL. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your comments.
    My husband does the cooking. I do the baking and holiday meals.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know how you make the cheesy burritos! They sound so good. The blog looks so pretty with the roses. Thanks so much for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. Cheesy burritos sound good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.