Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Sunday Stealing Demands the Truth!

 


Sunday Stealing Demands the Truth!

                                       



TRUE OR FALSE

1. I'm married.  TRUE

2. I'm raising a teenager. FALSE, Josh is 28 now.

3. I recently vacationed in California. FALSE

4. I have traveled to Asia. FALSE
 
5. I have a dog. TRUE, Meisha, a black lab mix.

6. I received money from a class action settlement. FALSE

7. I've been in the waiting room when a family member had surgery.  TRUE

8. I have attended a convention.  TRUE, several teacher ones.

9. I subscribe to my local newspaper (either print or online).  FALSE

10. I recently had work done to the exterior of my home.  FALSE




4 comments:

  1. I've received SO many class action payments, of tiny amounts, that I'm surprised when someone has not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Class action suits aren't generally worth the few bucks you get from them, but I did get several thousand dollars from a medical one once. Now I don't know where to find them to see if I qualify, since I used to see them in the Parade in the newspaper and they don't print that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never collected money from a class action lawsuit, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True for 7-8-9-10, False for 1-2-3-4-5-6!! Have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.