Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Sunday Stealing – Stealers Are Doing It for Ourselves


Sunday Stealing – Stealers Are Doing It for Ourselves


                                      


Once again this week we aren't stealing, we're contributing! These are questions suggested by our "usual suspects." If you can, please take a moment and visit your fellow thieves.

DIY Meme

1. If you were trapped in a TV universe for a month, what TV show would you choose? (Kwizgiver)
Heartland, it is on a ranch and the people are great, they have problems, but work as a family to make things better.  It is just a nice wholesome show.  I watch it on Netflix, but I believe it started on the UP Network.

  

2. What song instantly revs you up and gets you going? (Annie)  Many songs do this, but something fast paced and from the 70's or 80's.  I do enjoy Titanium too though and it is more recent.

3. Are you decorating your home for fall? (Lori)  I am working on it.  I have my fall wreath up and my fall candles are out for yummy smells in the house.  I am working on mums right now for outside.  I got some artificial ones to try this year, but I am needing to weigh down my planters before I stick anything outside.  This has been our first week not in the 100's.  It has felt so nice!

4. How do you treat a cold? (Syl) I take sudafed to loosen up my mucus and flonase nose spray too.  I gets lots of rest and drink a lot of water.  I take vitamins to try and boost my system.  Great question!  I cannot wait to learn some new tips on this one.

5. What insignificant thing would you be genuinely annoyed if you lost it or it was taken from you? (Lisa)  I have a few preferred cups I like to use and if they went missing, I would have to find new ones.  This is weird, but I like a certain kind of cup for my water.  I like it tall but not too tall, with a straw and lid.

6. What place do you remember vividly, even though you haven't been there in years? (Country Dew)
Muskogee, OK...my grandparents house and yard and garden.  I remember the town and driving around with Granie.  They passed away a long time ago, but I remember what it was like when they were alive.  It has changed quite a bit now.  If you have been following me for a while, you may remember our trips back to Oklahoma with my parents after my grandparents had died to visit my dad's family.

7. Do you have a favorite Dolly Parton song or story? (Roger)  I really enjoy 9 to 5 when I am getting ready for work sometimes I sing it in my head.  I will always love you will always be a favorite too.  When I was young I remember Dolly singing on the Porter Wagoner show.  I don't remember anything else about that show but her.


 








1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your answers! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.