The Cozy Pastime of Reading
1. Do you have a list of books you'd like to read? Yes and it has over 100 books on it. YIKES!
2. Where do you get ideas for books you want to read? What kind of books catch your interest? Goodreads and book groups I am in on facebook. I enjoy thrillers, romance and historical fiction the most, but I like to read all genres of books.
3. What have you read lately? The best book I read over the summer was The Calamity Club. It is historical fiction by the author of The Help and I think everyone would enjoy it. I have This Book Made Me Think of You on hold.
I heard it is sad.
4. How do you find time to read and where do you make yourself cozy
and comfy to read? I read mostly in the summer when I am off work or
on holidays during the school year. I like to read it quiet, so if Karl is home, it is hard.


Oh yes, so many books to read and so little time! I have a very long list as well and I've just added the two books you've mentioned. They sound very good. Have a wonderful week. x
ReplyDeleteThank you for the ideas for something new to read. I am currently in a reading slump. But fall and wintertime evenings are usually when I do most of my reading while hubby watches sports on TV. LOL. Have a lovely week.
ReplyDeleteI will have to look for The Calamity Club. Thanks for the reviews!! xo
ReplyDeleteThis Book Made Me Think Of You is so good--one of my favorites of the year. And I also loved Calamity Club but thought it was too long.
ReplyDelete