Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Iced Tea Month

Here is Annie's Meme


Iced Tea Month

1. What brand of regular tea makes the best iced tea? I use Lipton

2. Sugar? Yes, I love sweet tea.

3. Fresh lemon or bottled? Fresh, but only in water

4. Ever drink flavored iced teas like raspberry or spice? not really, I like peach, but I generally just drink sweet tea.

5. Lemon or mint or both? neither.

Fun Meme. I love Sweet Tea and sun tea.

Today Josh went to the orthodontist, they had him for an hour and a half. I came home and went back to get him. The girl said they put brackets on his back teeth...so now all of his teeth have brackets. We waited a long time for all of his teeth to come in. Anyway, they are still saying 6 months and his braces will come off, which would be around Christmas or so. We shall see. He has had them on for 4 years, so he is tired of them.
This has been a great week at the preschool. We have had a lot of rain lately and so the first week we could not get out for recess much. We have been out every day this week. It helps when you have 3-5 year olds. Next week will be the last week of summer school and I will have some time off. I have enjoyed summer school though...we have just worked half days and fewer kids. I could get used to that. Well, I better go, have a great week!!

3 comments:

Melanie Cook said...

Hi, Lori. Thanks for the visit and for adding me to your blog roll. I will add you too. I enjoy these memes - doing them and getting to know other with them. Have a great evening.

Toni said...

Hi Lori: Don't you just love memes? We learn so much about each other because of them :)
I'm sorry about Josh having to wait 6 months before the braces are taken off. At least it will be a nice present for Christmas, a nice new set of perfect teeth.
Have a lovely Friday my friend. Hugs

annie said...

I am so thrilled you joined in the meme! I love getting to know other bloggers.
I remember my braces..ugh. But worth it in the long run for sure!
I would like to link to your site.
Hope you have a lovely weekend Lori.