2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life? Aside from the visits to see family that my parents said were vacations, my first vacation was actually to Florida with my husband on our honeymoon. I saw the ocean for the first time. I cried when we left. The next time we went we went for two weeks.
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see? Sprite
4. What is your favorite place in your home. It used to be my bedroom, the sunlight the way it is in there is so peaceful. I kind of spend most of my time in the living room now though. When it is nice out I enjoy my gazebo.
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you’d land? I think I would fly to Hawaii and spend some time there.
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car? I set my things down, start my car and put on my sunglasses. Then I find a good song on the radio and take off.
7. What is special about the town you live in? We are home of the World's Smallest Cathedral....or we used to be. It was in the Guinness Book of world records, but I just checked and I did not find it. When I was teaching at the preschool here in my town, I took the kids over to see it. They also had a nature trail. My town is tiny. This was across the street from the preschool.
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love? I do not really hear things about him. He lives in New Mexico I think.
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day? dogs
10. How do you beat the summer heat? I stay in and read. I used to go out and swim...we always had a small pool. We do not have one anymore.
11. Did you enjoy your Senior Year in high school? I loved it!
12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time? Jackie Kennedy or Laura Bush.
13. Post a link to your first blog post. This is the link to my first post in this blog, I had two blogs before this one though. The first blog post from this blog was about Memorial Day weekend It was 9 years ago. My other blogs have been deleted.
14. When was the last time you needed First Aid? Maybe when I burned myself with my curling iron? I really don't know.
15. Can you explain what a first down is in football? The first down is the first of a series of 4 plays attempting to score a touchdown or get another first down...you must go 10 yards to get another first down. I am watching my KC Chiefs play preseason football right now as I type this! They just scored a touchdown.