Unfamiliar with this week's song. Hear it here.
1) This song begins with, "First of all, let me say I must apologize ..." Who most recently apologized to you? Probably my co-worker Lori. She didn't do anything wrong. I think we just had the room a mess and she apologized.
2) Gwen Stefani sings that she acted like "sour milk on the floor." Is there milk in your refrigerator right now? What about non-dairy creamer? Milk, but no creamer.
3) In the video, Gwen wears several different pairs of stiletto heels. What are you wearing on your feet as you answer these questions? tennis shoes
4) Mrs. Stefani named her daughter "Gwen" after a stewardess in the book/movie Airport. Who was your favorite character in the book you just read, or movie you most recently watched? Madeline..I am reading Big Little Lies.
5) Gwen is a distant cousin of Madonna's. Are there any performers in your family? Many years ago there was a singer named K.T. Oslin...country singer I think. She is related on my mom's side. We do not actually know her though.
6) In high school, she joined the swim team not because she enjoys swimming but because she wanted to lose weight. Are you doing anything (dieting, participating in an exercise regimen) in order to shed a few pounds? no, but I need to be.
7) Before she became successful, Gwen worked at the makeup counter in a department store. What was the last thing you purchased? Did you buy it online or at a store? Josh and I went out to a restaurant on Thursday night and had Chinese. So, food was the last thing I purchased.
8) Gwen has gotten a great deal of publicity for her romance with country star, Blake Shelton. What's your favorite Blake Shelton song? I do not listen to country, but I do like Blake Shelton on The Voice. I typically do not love his songs, but maybe God's Country..it is pretty good.
9) Random question: Which of these compliments would make you the happiest -- to be called fascinating, or brilliant, or gorgeous? brilliant...since that would never happen.