And BTW, Happy Birthday to Lori, whose birthday is the 9th!<----thank-you --------thank-you="" span="">----thank-you>
1. What is the most fun thing you have ever done? Goodness! I have fun doing everything I do....maybe our trip to Disney World? We took a 2 week vacation, me, my husband and Josh....Josh was about 5 years old. We spent several days at Disney, went to Cocoa Beach, saw a Tampa Bay Rays game, did some shopping. It was a lot of fun.
2. Are you left-handed or right-handed? Right handed
3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? People do nice things all of the time. My co-workers have a birthday party planned for me this Friday. We will eat and have fun together. I am going to say the nicest thing was my in-laws bought our corgi for us. I sure do love her. Here is a picture of me and my co-workers. I am standing on the ground...second to the left.
4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild? deer
5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild? tiny bug
6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night? yes, I have even woke myself up laughing before.
7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be? No Smoking
8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day? I would just do the things I normally do.
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? I do not want that burden, but maybe Josh, just to see what he has to endure with his depression and anxiety. This is my son Josh.
10. What would you like to change about yourself? My weight.
11.What is your daily routine. Get up, take a shower, get dressed, do hair and make-up, go to work, come home, read, watch some tv, go to bed.
12. What would your perfect day be like? I like days where I can do anything I want. I like to spend time reading. Here are my latest reads. Both are excellent.
13. How old were you when you learned to read? I am not sure.
14. What is the most interesting thing you know? As we grow older, we are unable to remember new things. According to the researchers in the US it is because the brain is unable to filter and remove old memories which prevent it from absorbing new ideas.
15. What makes you nervous? snakes
16. What is your favourite flower? I love all flowers
17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal? horse, camel and elephant...came and elephant at the zoo.
18. What time do you go to bed? 9:30PM when I am working, 11:00 or so when I am not
19. What time do you get up? 5:15 AM when working...9:00 or so when I am not.
20. What is something that is always in your refrigerator? drinks for us.
So, yes...tomorrow is my birthday! 09/09- Monday...thank-you Sunday Stealing for the birthday shout-out!