Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Sunday Stealing – They Say It's Your Birthday

 


Sunday Stealing – They Say It's Your Birthday

                                   


Sparky Duck at Philly Transplant learned a little something with this meme, which he stole from his blogging buddy Wylie. Here's how to play. Search for your birthday (month and day only) at Wikipedia and then share what else happened that day.

Wikipedia Meme

First, what is your birthday (month/day)?  September 9th

Now, go to Wikipedia and list:

1) Four historic events
 

2) Three births

3) Two deaths
1815 John Singleton Copley, American-English colonial and painter
1901 Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, French painter and illustrator

1) One holiday or observance

5 comments:

  1. What fun people to share your birthday with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an interesting Sunday Stealing! I actually started to do it, but could't get rid of the black background, so gave up. It was fun reading all about what happened on my day, though. Have a great week ahead, Lori, with your new students!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, those were interesting facts. I posted Saturday 9. Not sure if Blogger is working correctly for me. Let me know if it works for you. I don't always see current post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. QE II was queen all my life and I still struggle with our anthem because it changed from "God Save the Queen" to "God Save the King". It will be a while before we have anyone who is monarch as long as she was.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of famous people on your birthdate! This was an interesting meme this week. I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.