Tuesday 4 Meme!!
#07 Vacation Preferences
1. Traveling by Air, Sea or Land? I have only traveled by land, but I love it because you can see so many things when you go by land.
2. Hotel, Camp Grounds or Summer Cottage? I think my favorite spot to stay in was a condo, but I also enjoy hotels. I liked the condo because it had a great ocean view and we could cook our own food.
3. Sightseeing, Weather Related Sports or Relaxing? combo of sightseeing and relaxing
4. Favorite vacation season? Summer
We enjoyed the rest of our vacation last week. I was able to swim another day and got to spend a lot of time with family. It was so much fun. I wanted to try and stay the rest of the weekend, but I realized I did not take enough medicine, so we stayed one extra day and had to come home on Sunday. In that day we were able to go to the cemetery and visit my Grandparents graves and decorate them. We also went shopping and I picked up a few things to wear and a few things for Josh too. I hated to leave.
Yesterday one of my former students came by my house to visit. That was nice. I had not seen him in 2 years. Today Josh and I have just relaxed and will be watching the baseball All Star Game soon. Tomorrow I go see the chiropractor. My back is doing a little better I think. I made an appointment with a regular doctor to see what he thinks, but I am not hurting that much now, so I may cancel. Thursday I am going shopping with my mom in Springfield. Have a great week!!
I was out visiting blogs and found Annie's Meme was posted. I missed it last week...so here it is.
Week End Doings
1. Do you look forward to the weekend? When I am working I do for sure!! During the summer, not so much.
2. Are your weekends spent dashing around or is it a time for relaxing? relaxing
3. Ever take mini weekend get aways? Every now and then, but not that often. When I am working I am exhausted. We do things in the summer though.
4. Do you eat more casually on weekends or more formally? More formally
5. What is an ideal couple of days off for you weekend or not? Just relaxing at home...when I am working. I like to go out and do things if I am not working. It just depends how tired I am.