Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday 4 Meme/Vacation Preferences

It is time for Tuesday 4 Meme!!


#07 Vacation Preferences
1. Traveling by Air, Sea or Land? I have only traveled by land, but I love it because you can see so many things when you go by land.

2. Hotel, Camp Grounds or Summer Cottage? I think my favorite spot to stay in was a condo, but I also enjoy hotels. I liked the condo because it had a great ocean view and we could cook our own food.

3. Sightseeing, Weather Related Sports or Relaxing? combo of sightseeing and relaxing

4. Favorite vacation season? Summer

We enjoyed the rest of our vacation last week. I was able to swim another day and got to spend a lot of time with family. It was so much fun. I wanted to try and stay the rest of the weekend, but I realized I did not take enough medicine, so we stayed one extra day and had to come home on Sunday. In that day we were able to go to the cemetery and visit my Grandparents graves and decorate them. We also went shopping and I picked up a few things to wear and a few things for Josh too. I hated to leave.
Yesterday one of my former students came by my house to visit. That was nice. I had not seen him in 2 years. Today Josh and I have just relaxed and will be watching the baseball All Star Game soon. Tomorrow I go see the chiropractor. My back is doing a little better I think. I made an appointment with a regular doctor to see what he thinks, but I am not hurting that much now, so I may cancel. Thursday I am going shopping with my mom in Springfield. Have a great week!!

I was out visiting blogs and found Annie's Meme was posted. I missed it last week...so here it is.

Week End Doings

1. Do you look forward to the weekend? When I am working I do for sure!! During the summer, not so much.

2. Are your weekends spent dashing around or is it a time for relaxing? relaxing

3. Ever take mini weekend get aways? Every now and then, but not that often. When I am working I am exhausted. We do things in the summer though.

4. Do you eat more casually on weekends or more formally? More formally

5. What is an ideal couple of days off for you weekend or not? Just relaxing at home...when I am working. I like to go out and do things if I am not working. It just depends how tired I am.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori!
    I'm glad you stopped by my blog so I could return the visit. It seems like more people are starting to blog again. I'm excited! I'll be sure to stop in regularly to visit. I hope you have a blessed week. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! I'm so glad that you have enjoyed your vacation. It's always hard to come home & back to reality after being away. I'm sorry that your back has been giving you problems...praying it's better soon.

    I loved your answers to your memes! I'm enjoying them & enjoying being back to blogging. Have a wonderful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a condo where you can have the option of cooking your own meals. My favorite view from a condo would be the ocean too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori; Enjoyed reading your wonderful post and all the answers to both memes. My answers are a lot like yours. I think it's so great that memes have gotten some of us back to blogging again. Have a lovely day ahead dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori!
    Too I love to travel by land (I have only done air once). You get meet new people and see things you never would see if in an airplane.

    Sounds like your trip was a great one and too bad you couldn't have stayed longer.

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori! Stopping by to wish you a happy Friday & hope your have a blessed weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.