Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tuesday 4 Meme/Oklahoma Trip

It is time for Tuesday 4 Meme. I know it is Thursday, but I am in Oklahoma visiting family, so a little late.

What Are Or Is Your


1. Favorite Smells? Rain, babies, cookies baking.

2. Favorite View? Ocean and watching the dolphins

3. Favorite Tastes? chocolate

4. Favorite Sounds? ocean waves, I love the beach, it is so relaxing.

We drove down on Monday...met my aunt and uncle for dinner and did some shopping at the mall, I had a swimming day on Tuesday and went out to eat with my aunt and uncle again. Wednesday we went to Tahlequah, OK and visited Cherokee Indian museums. My mom is Cherokee, so making sure Josh learns about the Indians. Today a different uncle came by and brought some family pictures. My mom and I went to Wal~Mart and had copies made. Now we are getting ready to go have dinner with a friend. We are going to eat at Okie's Steak House. I am sure we will have fun. The pictures and Josh and I are at the Cherokee Nation Prison. We had a lot of fun at the museums. I will also post a picture of the Murrell House, it is the last standing Antebellum home in Oklahoma.
I am hoping to get to swim tomorrow and we are hoping to have dinner with the family again tomorrow night. We are heading home on Saturday. Josh and I are with my mom and dad for this trip.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and family live in Barltesville and my granddaughter is working in Tahlequah this summer. I'm glad you had a good visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.