Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday 4 Meme

It is time for the Tuesday 4 Meme!!!



#05 Statistically Speaking
1. Does solitude help or hinder your creative pursuits? It can help if we are brain storming, but when it comes down to actually getting something done...I have to be alone. I get distracted. So it helps me.

2. What relative do you most resemble in personality? My mom

3. List one good thing about being you: I have a really fun job and even though I do not think I am...most people say I am very patient.

4. What's the first thing you think about in the morning to get you going? I think about what I have going on that day. Sometimes that will pop me out of bed because I have to get my day started. I may have a meeting, or a new child, or I may be meeting with an administrator first thing in the morning.

Josh and I met up with a family on Sunday and they helped us learn about guns. I am not necessarily wanting to be able to have a gun at this time, but working the public schools we have to go through a lot of active shooter training. The first time we did it, I screamed and that is a bad response. The shooters did not come after us, but that is exactly what would happen if I screamed in real life. My friend Justin has a lot of gun training. I also had his son at the preschool, so I know this family really well. They are so nice. They came down and taught Josh and I both how to handle a gun and be safe with one. I also got to listen to the shots going off for several hours, so hopefully I will not be so frightened this year during training.
Josh and I do not have plans yesterday or today, we have just been hanging out. I am sure we will watch U.S. soccer and the St. Louis Cardinals tonight, but no where we have to be. Tomorrow I go to the chiropractor and Thursday I am going to a Young Living party (essential oils). Mine came in the mail on Saturday, so I have been having fun with them...here is a picture of my diffuser, I believe I had peace and calming, frankincense and peppermint in there which is a calming blend. My favorite is lavender and frankincense at night to relax. Anyway, that is our week. I will be back to post meme's during the week.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,

    Your blog looks great! I like the 4th theme. I also enjoyed reading your answers to the meme. I love learning new things about friends. :) I grew up in a family of hunters and learned how to use a gun as a youngster. I used to target practice, skeet shoot and hunt with my ex.
    I love your diffuser. Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been comfortable with guns but I think if I had some training, I would feel differently. I'm glad that in your profession, they are giving training like that. Have a lovely 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, I have never held a gun but would like to try to shoot one at a range someday. I like the 4th look in here. I sill enjoy playing with my blog/website but I do have a blog page if I ever leave my site. Hope you are enjoying your summer. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! I'm attempting a blog comeback, & hoping to stick with it. I've missed all my blog friends. I have come to read many times, but since I wasn't blogging, I didn't leave a tag (I know...bad blog etiquette). This is my first week back, & I'm enjoying it.

    I've never shot a gun. I think just the sound alone would scare me. :) My husband goes to shooting ranges & tells me I need to learn. Josh looks like he's gotten so big!!!

    Your diffuser is so pretty. I love essential oils!

    Have a blessed day Lori! Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.