Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Favorite Endings

It is time for Tuesday 4 Meme!!


#08 Favorite Endings
1. What's your favorite type of ending to a movie/play? It depends, sometimes I like an unresolved ending so another movie can be made and it leaves you hanging, but if it is a one story only...I like a happy ending, everything wrapped up in a nice bow...all questions answered.

2. What's your favorite type of ending to a book/novel? Same, it depends on the book.

3. What would be your favorite ending to your life story? No regrets

4. What would be your favorite sentence ending to these ridiculous questions? and they lived happily ever after.

Well yesterday my mom and I went out shopping, we wanted to try a new store. Everyone raves about it here where I live, but we were really not impressed that much. We also did some grocery shopping. Then we came home and ordered some things online that we were looking for at the store we were not impressed with. I do not want to mention the name in just in case someone were to drop by my blog from here. It was nice to get out some though with my mom.
We got the pool filled over the weekend, so I think I will try to swim today. I am not sure if it will be warm enough for me, but it is going to be hot outside, so it is worth a try.
I am still not motivated to go work at the preschool (lesson plans, etc). I went down there yesterday to water the flowers and shrubs, but then I came home. I know it is because I worked summer school and we just got done. I only have 3 weeks to get it in gear. It really will not take me long to do lesson plans, but just need to get motivated to get down there and do it.
Josh went home with my mom yesterday, so he is gone today and will be back tomorrow. Maybe I can try to go to the preschool once I am done swimming today. I will keep you posted. Toni, this is one of those cliffhanger endings...hahahahha. Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori!
    I have felt that way many times about stores others rave about and I don't understand the fascination with it. To each their own, I guess!

    I hope the water warms up quickly for you and that you find your motivation for the lesson plans. I am lacking in it too (hence I am blog hopping and not working. lol)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, Loved your answers to the meme. I did mine, & after reading yours, I thought "I wish I'd put that cause that's what I felt but didn't get that out right!" :) I'm glad you got your pool out & I hope you get to swim in it. I guess I'd force my body in, & then once it, adapt to the temp. Hope you get inspired for your lesson plans soon. School will restart before you know it! Have a wonderful day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! So glad to have you join us in Chatterbugs! :) I too have gone to many stores that people have raved about and wondered what all the fuss was about. I'm a little picky. I hope that you were able to swim and gather some motivation for your lesson plans. Loved your meme answers. Hope you had a great, Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wednesday Lori; I loved reading your answers to the T4M. It's great seeing so many different answers from all of us to the same four questions.
    I hope you're able to get motivation for your lessons today after your swim. I envy all who can swim and enjoy the water as I never did for my fear of any water higher than my ankles. LOL!
    Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'd have to say that if it was between doing lessons plans or swimming, the swimming would win! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.