Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

shopping...

We went to see The Amazing Spiderman shortly after it came to theaters. We really enjoyed it. Josh was not wanting to go, but he had a good time. The next movie we plan to see is the Batman movie. It looks so good. I took Josh to the Orthodontist last week and he got his bottom braces on. They hurt for a couple of days, but he seems to be used to them now. I am glad, I was not sure how that was going to go. He is still losing baby teeth, so this is very slow going, but his teeth are changing. They will look nice. Today my mom and I are going to the new Ross store. They had their Grand Opening on Saturday, but I HATE crowds, so decided to wait until this week to go. I am redecorating my house, so I will be wanting to look for things for the house and if we find any clothes/shoes that will be a bonus. I think we are also planning to go to Marshalls. I went shopping again for clothes for me last week. This time I picked up some clothes for work. I am terrible about buying clothes to lay around the house...sweats, t-shirts. I made it a mission to make sure I was only shopping for work. I got several shirts. I am still looking. Maybe I will find some things today. Wednesday I am taking Josh to get some more shots. Do you remember me asking about the immunizations? I got some good feedback and talked to friends here and most parents are getting them for their kids, so I am taking Josh for the chicken pox and the 1st shot of the Hep A series. Once he has the second Hep A shot, he will have them all. I will feel better. Those are the highlights. I better go for now. Have a nice week.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori!
    Sounds like you are having a busy summer. I've been keeping pretty busy, too, and time is flying. School starts here in less than a month!

    I hope Josh is doing well with his braces. April had braces, and she has the most beautiful smile now. The pain is definitely worth the gain.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori;

    I'm so looking forward to seeing the new Spiderman movie on DVD as I don't go to theaters anymore.
    Thankfully I don't have to worry about buying clothes for work. I can exist on every day tops and pants. ;-}
    Hopefully Josh is in less pain now. The end result will be worth it as the shots he's getting. Better safe than sorry.
    Have a lovely rest of the week dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, I have not been to the movies in awhile, but I want to see Ice Age 3 with my grandkids. I like to shop at Ross. I found a dress for $10.00 that I wore in Hawaii. I posted a link at my blog of Hawaii, part 1.
    Still working on Maui. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori,
    Hep A shots too yikes! I hate crowds also when shopping. I am happy you liked Spiderman I have not seen it yet. I do want to see the new Batman that is for sure.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.