2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University? Yes, I dated a guy in high school that went to Harvard and Harvard Law school. He is a lawyer in Colorado now.
3. How many books are in the room you’re in? 2-3
4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income? no, we save some but I do not think it is 15%.
5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home? Last weekend I think it was rainy.
6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work? I never just stay home from work. If I have to take off, I have to do something. I am working a half day Monday and taking my mom to the doctor the other half.
7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more? I do not do many surveys.
8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? For what reason? no, I can generally take medicine with no problems.
9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? What do they look like? Yes, my winter pajamas are black and white polka dot pants and a black top.
10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to? potato soup
11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you? no, but when I was younger I had a dream about a boy and went to see him...we ended up dating for the rest of the summer.
12. When’s the last time you saw your mom? Friday afternoon
13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of? I would get sick of eating anything for that long, but I will say pizza.
14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere? no
15 Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else? yes