Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday Stealing- Sleepy Rambles

Sunday Stealing




https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


   1. What is on your mind right now?  Well, I am watching a tv show, so I am kind of paying attention to that as I type this.
   
    2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University?  Yes, I dated a guy in high school that went to Harvard and Harvard Law school.  He is a lawyer in Colorado now.
  
    3. How many books are in the room you’re in?  2-3
   
    4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income?  no, we save some but I do not think it is 15%.
   
    5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home?  Last weekend I think it was rainy.
 
    6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work?  I never just stay home from work.  If I have to take off, I have to do something.  I am working a half day Monday and taking my mom to the doctor the other half.
  
    7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more?  I do not do many surveys.
  
    8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? For what reason?  no, I can generally take medicine with no problems.
  
    9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? What do they look like?  Yes, my winter pajamas are black and white polka dot pants and a black top.
   
    10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to? potato soup
  
    11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you?  no, but when I was younger I had a dream about a boy and went to see him...we ended up dating for the rest of the summer.
  
    12. When’s the last time you saw your mom?  Friday afternoon
   
    13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of?  I would get sick of eating anything for that long, but I will say pizza.
  
    14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere?  no
   
    15 Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else?  yes

6 comments:

  1. Fun questions today! I enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza is a good answer to the food question. Enjoy your job - I miss having one. You never know how long you will have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in college I could have (and would have!) gladly eaten pizza every day for a month. Not so much these days. I enjoyed getting to know more about you through these random questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori, I am doing the Sunday Stealing too. What I would like to eat and what I can actually eat is different. I hope you have a great week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your answers! Those kind of random questions can really help people get to know each other. I always enjoy rainy days (unless there are lots of them in a row). It is a good excuse for me not to have to go anywhere. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.