Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Whimsical Wednesday- which shoes?

http://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/


Let's see if we can have some fun with this!

Pretend the dress fits, that you have an occasion to wear it, 
and that the shoes won't hurt your knees!!  LOL

From The Story Book of Dreams and Beauty...

Let's explore... which pair of shoes would you wear with the dress?
And what are your thoughts on the dress?





#1  Badgley Mischka

#2  Sam Edelman 

#3Manolo Blahnik






I think the dress is gorgeous and I would pick pair #1.

If you would like to play too, click my logo above.  It will take you to Terri's site!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my blog, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick the first pair of shoes also. They are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and would wear #3 shoes with it. This is fun Lori. Many blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.