Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Fill it in


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/




1. Right now I'm filling out my Sunday Stealing_.
2. Fidgeting is my well known quirk.
3. Are you happy?
4. Wash hands first, then eat!
5. That's why people get sick.
6. 24is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Kansas City Chiefs Game, tomorrow my plans include  going back to work.
8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Orange Beach, Alabama.
9. Cruelty is something I don't understand.
10. Thanksgiving makes me think of family
11. Reading is the best way to relax!
12. It looks like Autumn in Missouri.
13. Fruit  is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
14. The smell of home cooking makes me think of my Granny.
15. When I am feeling lazy I watch tv or read.
16. When I look to the left, I see my Christmas tree.
17. The Living room and kitchen are the room(s) that have the best view in my home.
18. Nothing was done dirt cheap!
19. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
20. If you have any comments feel free to share it with me.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. I hope you have a lovely day and its winter here in western NY, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it looks like winter here too, but then I thought...it is always like this in December, so maybe it is just part of Autumn? Hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Mmm...home cooking makes me think of my grandmother, too. I like to read when I'm feeling lazy, too. Hope you are safe and warm in Missouri. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got your tree up already! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of us are civic-minded and believe in voting. That's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answers. I loved "24" too, but it wasn't one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Washing hands is a great idea. The Fingers on unwashed hands were the Ten Leading Causes of Disease, a poster from Johns Hopkins University used to say..
    I don't understand Cruelty either. It costs not a single penny to be kind.
    Hope you have a good week, Lori.~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post this week! Wishing you a good week ahead, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.