Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- Christmas at Tuesday 4

 



Christmas at Tuesday 4



Welcome Friends.. to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.
Let's discuss Christmas!

1. Is your tree up? How tall... what color lights?  It has been up since the
day after Thanksgiving.  It is about 7' tall.  We are considering a new tree
for next year.  Not any bigger, just one that is pre-lit and easier to set up.
Our lights are multi-colored.

2. Are there gifts under the tree? When do you open them?  Yes, the gifts are
wrapped and under the tree.  We open them on Christmas day.

3. When does it go up and how long does it stay up?  It goes up the day after
Thanksgiving and comes down New Year's Day.  I clean the house up
and get ready to go back to work.

4. What is your favorite Christmas memory and is church in the plans for
 Christmas Eve?  My favorite Christmas memories are being at my
Grandparent's house.  It isn't one specific memory, just the memory
of being with family.  Our church does not have a Christmas Eve. service.


9 comments:

  1. Aww...that is sad your church doesn't offer a Christmas Eve service...have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like we are on the same decorating/undecorating schedule. Our tree was late getting up this year because I was waiting on Tim to make a weighted base so the cat wouldn't be able to tip it over. I joked with him that I was close to breaking out in a rash because it wasn't up yet. lol Good thinking for next year. Pre-lit is so much easier. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Christmas at grandparents is so wonderful. We are thinking of getting an artifical tree next year and the one thing I'm excited about it not putting lights on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pre-lit is really nice. I used to have colored lights but I enjoy the white one now. We don't have any under the tree because James was over twice and I think he would have wanted them! They are packed and ready to go to their house on Christmas Day. It is nice to have memories from our childhood. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your questions are a little different from mine. Hmmmm!!?? I'm sorry your church doesn't have Christmas Eve services. Ours is always so special with candles and songs! Merry Christmas to your and yours, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas is all about memories. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having lights on them is really nice. We got one that gives you the choice of just colored, just white or alternating. We got it at Hobby Lobby when we moved here 6 years ago. It was not as full as our last one because this house is smaller. Our church has an early Eve service at 4pm so people still have time to have dinner or for those still needing to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a several trees but plan on buying another skinny tree for next year (definitely pre-lit)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas. I would like to get a new tree too, but not sure about the pre-lit kind as what happens when the lights burn out? That's my hang up on those, but I would like one that is easier to put together as ours is 20 years old and has to be put together one branch at a time. Rather time consuming and difficult for me to do. yes, memories of Christmases as a child with our families are very special, even if we can't remember exact details, it's just the fact that we were together and we know it was good. God is good. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.