Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sunday Stealing- January, Part 2

  


  


 


 
 
1.Can you eat with chopsticks?  no, I don't think I have even ever tried.

2.Could you tell real money from counterfeit?  I am not sure.  Probably not?

3.What do you think about school uniforms?  I don't really think about them.  I have nothing
against them.  If it is part of the school dress code..go for it.

4.What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?  Ancient Egypt!  So interesting.

5.What would make a great new Crayola color?  some sort of bluish purple, maybe it could
be called horizon.

6.If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over
its significance as a work of art?  I don't think so.  If it is something someone else loves and wants
to buy, it is art.

7.What do you get in trouble for the most?  Trying to help too much.
 
8. Do you blow your nose in public?  If I need to blow my nose, I blow it.  I try not to, but if it
is getting where I am having trouble, I just blow it.  I am around kids all day, so they don't care.

9.If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?  Government officials


10.Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?  yes.  I am a pretty happy 
person.  I always have been.  I love the little things in life.

11.Who knows more...you, or your parents?  It depends on the subject.  I am better at science
and reading, my mom is better at calculations and math.  My dad was good at everything, if 
he were still alive, I would say he knows more.

12.What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? piano

13.Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?   gross...no

14.Are you completely in control of your body?  yes

15.What is the coolest web site you know of?  I do not know, but I cannot wait to read
these answers!



11 comments:

  1. LOL... I was looking forward to reading your answer to #15.

    "Horizon" is a great name for a new color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grin---Isn't 64 crayons in a box enough? (lolololol)

    I hope you have a beautiful day, friend. Enjoy the Super Bowl. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed all of your answers today.
    Check my answer to #15.
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We answered some of these the same way. I like the name Horizon. It even sounds beautiful! I have to say... go Bucs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horizon--what a beautiful name for a color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I drew a blank on that last question! Now, of course, I can think of tons of websites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horizon is great name for a crayon! The nail polish people could use your imagination and talent in naming their colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how cynical we all are about where the money is. And I would like a Horizon color too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apparently, we are not really sure what constitutes a great website. I know I had no clue so just said my own. And Horizon is a great name for a color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ancient Egypt would be good too. Not sure about being mummified though.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.