2. Who did you date while in high school? David, I do not want to talk about anyone online. He
was a great guy though and from a great family.
3. What is one of the worst trips you've ever taken? What went wrong? I do not get to travel very
often, so I try to enjoy all of my trips.
4. How do you like to spend a lazy day? reading, blogging or playing games.
5. How old were you when you found out that JFK had been assassinated? How did it affect you? I
wasn't born yet. I think he could have done great things for this country though. It would
have been nice to know. Very unfortunate.
6. Who has been one of the most important people in your life? My family...Karl, Josh, my mom and
dad and Karl's family (mom, dad and sisters).
7. What is one trait you would most like to improve in yourself? I am too shy.
8. Did you date someone in college? I dated several someone's, but most serious was Rudy.
He was also a great guy from a great family.
9. What was your dream car? Brand new Toyota Camry
10. Did you have a family member you wish you'd gotten to know better? I wish I could have known
my mom's Grandma Allie...she was a full blooded Cherokee Indian. She is interesting to me.
Allie died when I was really young. I wish I had asked all of them more questions.
11. Tell me about your greatest gardening success. I grew corn one time. That was super fun.
I am not much of a gardener, the soil in Missouri is all rocks and clay. My Grandparents lived
in Oklahoma and had black soil! That I could garden in.
12. What was your Dad like when you were a child? He was a football coach and teacher. He was
fun and was always teaching me something....to tie my shoes, so tell time, to cook, mow the
lawn. He was a very hard worker and thank God for him. He taught me so much! My mom did
not spend much time teaching me much of anything.
13. What is the best job you've ever had? teaching
14. What are your favorite songs? I have a lot
15. If you could choose any talents to have, what would they be? I wish I could sing really good,
play piano and guitar.. I also wish I could paint or draw...something artistic. I wish I were good at
public speaking too.