Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Sunday Stealing- Colbert's Questions

 

Colbert's Questions




 
These are the 15 questions that Stephen Colbert asks his guests.

I just watched him ask these questions for the first time  
Friday night.  I was watching tv with Josh.


1. The Best sandwich.  Club, I like warm sandwiches.

2. Something you own that you really should throw out. Old paperwork 
laying around the house.

3. The scariest animal.  snakes.  I cannot tell you how many times I 
have almost stepped on a snake.

4. Apples or oranges  apples

5. Have you ever tried to get an autograph from someone?  Stan Musial.  He
was getting a bust at the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame and we went early to
get an autograph, but we were too late.  We watched him get his bust and then 
we waited to watch him leave.  They pulled his car around to the front and he 
was waiting for his wife.  He waved us over so he could talk to Josh.  I asked
if I could take a picture and he said yes.  He handed me several autographed 
cards and asked me to give them to the kids which I did.  We had this photo
framed along with his autograph.  He was the nicest man.  He had a Cardinal 
red car too. ♥  Josh was maybe 5 years old.  He had no idea who Stan was at
the time.




6. What happens when you die?  I believe you go to heaven to be with Jesus.

7. Favorite Action movie  not sure...maybe a superhero movie.

8. Window or Aisle? window

9. Favorite smell  bakery scents

10. Your most popular app on your phone.  Libby when I have books
checked out.

11. Least favorite smell. poop

12. Cats or dogs?  dogs

13. If you can only listen to one song over and over for the rest of your
life, what would it be?  Something by The Cars.

14. What number am I thinking of? (I will answer honestly)  17

15. The rest of your life in 5 words.  I want to be healthy.





6 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the snakes. I do have a lot of paper clutter that needs to go. Enjoy your Sunday Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan the Man! How wonderful for you and Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fan of snakes either...I was terrified of copperheads when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, sadly, only those that accept Christ as their Savior will go to heaven, and hopefully many more will make that decision before the end of their lives. I once had to go to the ER from being so freightened by a snake. It was awful! Have a great week Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can be healthy the rest of your life. I'm not and it is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the five words!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.