Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- Back to School

 



              

                       Back to School

Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 dear friends.
I am so glad you are continuing to play along!

Let's go back to school today...

1. You are back in high school... what are you doing after school lately?  
January/February probably going to a basketball game.

2. Do you do homework early or late? Do you really study?
I did homework early, but I did not really study much in
high school.  I was in college before I really studied much.

3. a, Do you go to the games? Football? Basketball.. what is
your favorite to attend?  I went to both.  My dad was a football coach, so
I always went to those, but I also loved going to basketball games.
I was in cheer, so I had to be at the games.   I would have gone anyway 
though, I loved being with friends.


b. Do you go to the dances? Prom? (what'd you wear?)  I went to 
several dances...homecoming and prom.  I wore dresses to homecoming 
dances and a formal gown to prom.


4.Lunch! What are we having today? What is your favorite lunch? In 
high school my favorite lunch at school was a BBQ sandwich, chips
and a drink.  I enjoy fried chicken, mashed potatoes and hot rolls as 
a favorite school meal now.  I am not sure I have a favorite meal at home.
Maybe a tuna sandwich.

 

8 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your answers, Lori. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,

    I enjoyed reading your answers. I don't think we ever had BBQ for lunch at our school. High school lunch wasn't very good, except for on the days they made yeast rolls and those were heavenly. They did once a week, so I tried to get lunch then if I could, otherwise it was something simple like crackers and soda. :) I'm playing along today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun answers. Reading other peoples comments made me think of more things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice answers. I think that's cool that your dad was a coach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved school so love these questions and they brought a lot of memories flooding back to me. I was in the Drill Team and loved performing in school games.

    My friend's dad was also a coach!

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dad was the coach and you were a cheerleader! Your family lived and breathed sports, then. Fun! I enjoyed your answers, Lori! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you enjoyed school too! And oh, did your school have those nice home made yeast rolls? Ours did, and I can still smell them baking. Wish I had one now. yes, I enjoyed being at the games and dances, etc. Those were happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BBQ was a favorite of mine too. Sounds like you had fun at school like me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.