Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Sunday Stealing- From the New York Times

 

From the New York Times





 
 
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want
as a dinner guest?  My mom.  I couldn't care less about celebrities.
I just want to be with my family.

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?  not at all

3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are
going to say? Why?  No, but I might think about things I want to talk 
about so I do not forget anything during the call.

4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?  When things go well
and I feel good about the day.

5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?  I sing in the car
on the way to and from work, so Friday night would have been the last time
I sang to myself.  I sing to the kids every day, so also Friday I sang to the
kids in my class.

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body
of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
would honestly wish for both, but I will say mind having to choose.

7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?  no, I try not
to let myself think about such things.

8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
politics, religious beliefs, we both like the same types of food.

9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?  Jesus and Josh



10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, 
what would it be?  nothing

11. Describe your life in one paragraph. paragraph?  No, I will just say blessed.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality 
or ability, what would it be?  I would love to have my perfect vision back
I had when I was younger, and I would like to be thin again.  No body pains.

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future 
or anything else, what would you want to know?  What is our new school
building going to be like?  I want to see my new room in that crystal ball. 
They are hoping to break ground soon after we get out of school in May.

14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why 
haven’t you done it?  I just want to go on a vacation.  We haven't had the
money, but Karl works all of the time too.  I am hoping in the next couple
of years.

15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?  Becoming a mom.  I was
so terrified to become a mom.  I was scared it would hurt really bad and I
would be a terrible mom.  It didn't hurt at all thanks to the epidural and
recovery wasn't too awful.  I was in my 20's, so it was fast.  I am not the
best mom in the world, but I sure do love it and Josh is such a blessing to me.



7 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday! Enjoyed your answers! I hope you get to go on a vacation soon. Vacations are such a good restore and reset time (along with just fun!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation. That's the dream, isn't it? We went on the cruise in 2019 but before that it was 6 years since the last vacation. I am so excited we are going to the beach with our daughter's family in September. We've booked the house already. I hope you get to go soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #14--yes!!! I want to take a trip to anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like a good mom to me. I hope you get to take your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your new school building is everything you want/need it to be. You care so much about your students, you deserve a place where you can teach comfortably and effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #12 - I would love to have perfect vision too. I am as blind as the proverbial bat without my glasses.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your answers. Most of mine are similar. I don't know about the childbirth though. Even with the epi I still felt pain. Also on my second child they had to stick me several times and there was extreme pain. Since that I have always had back pain. So happy to have healthy kids though and very blessed. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.