Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- Coffee & Tea


 

Coffee & Tea


 

 Hello! Glad you are back for more of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4..   If you knew Toni you would know that coffee was one of her great pleasures in life.  So friends, let's talk about those two popular drinks tea and coffee. Okay?  Let's go....

1. What is/are your favorite coffee? (brand or flavor)  If you are a tea lover, which tea is the best for you?  I do not drink coffee, but I like tea.  I do not buy fancy tea, just Lipton.  I have some single tea in the kitchen that is different brands.

2.  How do you take your coffee or tea? Sugar, cream , flavoring?  sugar...just sweet tea for me.

3. Do you go out for coffee/tea with friends?   Ever enjoy a real tea room or a  tea party?  I used to go to a tea room with my friend Kris.  We haven't been back since covid.  

4. If you could design a coffee shop or even a coffee/tea station in your home, what would it be like?  I don't drink enough tea to make anything special and I do not care for coffee.  I love the smell of it, I wish someone in my house drank coffee.



12 comments:

  1. You are like me...I prefer Lipton tea most of all, but will drink other flavors for a special occasion. I don't drink coffee either, but my hubby and son do, so I make a pot every day for them, and yes, I do love the smell of it, but cannot stand to drink it. When I was pregnant I couldn't stand the smell of it at all...but then again, I couldn't stand much of anything those first three months! LOL. I hope you are enjoying summer...I assume school is out for you now? Have a blessed and wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way...coffee smells great, but ugh, the taste! I like tea, but usually drink flavored or herbal. If I have plain, I'm not picky about the brand. My hubby drinks Red Rose so that's what I use. I have to put more sugar in plain tea, though, so usually stick to the flavored and herbals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer tea over coffee. I love sweet tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lipton is always a nice choice. My dad drank two cups a day and lived until 96 years old. Sad how Covid changed the things we used to do. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is nothing better than good old fashioned sweet tea. I also like coffee (the smell) it doesn't like me. your new background is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had some Alabama sweet tea when we went to the Magnolia Silos in Waco Texas last month. I had it with lots of ice and did not drink it all. But it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sweet tea! It's almost impossible to find the UNsweetened variety here in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. According to Steel Magnolias sweet tea is the house wine of the south. I agree. You have to ask for unsweetened tea or your waitress will bring you sweet. We have it with every dinner at night. (though I cheat a little and sweeten it with Splenda )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a tea drinker but do have my two cups of coffee every morning. I don't care for cream or milk in tea when I do have a cup. Just some sweetener.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lori! I've never liked sweet tea, guess that's the northern girl in me. lol I meant to do the Tuesday 4 Meme but I was at the hospital all day, another grandbaby! I posted a pic on my blog. Have a good week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lipton is great! I like iced tea with lemon and some sugar but, now I cant have sugar so I drink it without.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I enjoyed tea more. Lol. I will drink it and I do like sweet tea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.