Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- ♬ ♫ Summertime and the Living is Easy. ♩ ♪

 



♬ ♫ Summertime and the Living is Easy. ♩ ♪

 Hey.. you're back!  Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we just want you to meet new folks and get to know the ones you already know a bit better. Besides, it gives you something to blog about too.

This week let's talk about Summertime.

1. What gave you the most fun in summer as a kid or as an adult?  When I was a kid it would be boating at the lake.  I would go out on the boat with my friends and we had so much fun.  As an adult, I enjoyed my pool.  I do not live by the lake anymore.  Here is a picture of it though.  It is down by where I teach now.  So, not too far away.



2. Does summer heat get to you? How do you cope?  It does.  I used to go out to my pool, but it got worn out a few years ago and we did not replace it.  I just stay inside now in the A/C.

3.  Do you have summertime foods and drinks you really enjoy eating?   Does your menu change in summer?  We eat more ice cream in the summer.

4. Do you enjoy sitting outside or on the porch in summertime?  How about some photos of where you enjoy being in summer.  I rarely sit outside in the summer.  The mosquitoes like to bite me.  The humidity is too bad this week, temps in the 100's.  This is our old pool where Josh and I would keep cool.  This picture makes me miss it.  I would lay on that pool mattress and get a tan.  I have not been in the sun for about 6 years now.  In know it is better for my skin to stay out of the sun, but I miss it.



6 comments:

  1. What a pretty lake! I stay in the AC in the summer. I just don't tolerate the heat and the humidity as well anymore. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree. I used to enjoy summer, but no more.. and dit mainly is the humidity and the mosquitoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Florida and put up with May-August and then enjoy our wonderful warm winters! Sure don't know how people did it without AC though!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had fun times growing up. Maybe it's time for another pool. We don't have mosquitoes at our house but there are some here in southern CA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your summer on the lake sounds wonderful and I like that pool. I could use one myself. The part of summer I dislike is humidity and bugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.