Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- Night Night!

 



Night Night!



Welcome back to the "I refuse to auto post" Tuesday 4 by Toni Taddeo, enhanced by complication from Blogger. 
 Yes folks, it did it yet again. But, better late than never some say so here we go with this week's questions.    I hope you enjoy them.


1. Do you have a set bedtime that you stick to?
When I am working, I like to be in bed by 9:00.  I watch the news and then I turn off the tv and try to go to sleep.  This summer, I usually watch the news and part of Jimmy Fallon before I go to sleep.  

2. What kind of sleep attire do you prefer and why is that?  I have some capri bottoms and a t-shirt to match.  I like these sets because they are cool and comfortable.  I also feel like I can get by with answering the door in these because they look like a regular clothing outfit.

3. Do you have a night time routine  before bed?   Wash.. brush teeth.. snack?  Yes. I turn on the tv to the news, set out my clothes for the next day, I fill my diffuser with water and essential oils and turn the diffuser on.  Then I wash my face, take my medicine, put on my pj's, set my alarm and get in bed and watch the local news and weather.

4. Quilts? Coverlet? Fluffy comforters? Woolen blankets? What do you need to sleep comfortably?  I need the sheet, a thin blanket and the comforter.  In the winter I add one or two (depends on how cold) thin blankets.  I get cold easy.


11 comments:

  1. Your routine reminds me that I have a diffuser and should use that more. Maybe my sinuses would feel better. Enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl after my own heart.. I love my cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Tuesday Morning the coverlet is described as a light weight blanket, but it is very thin, and is blue and the least bit of white in a bold herringbone pattern. It is just luscious, I think. Perfect weight! Hope you can find one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on the sleep sets and the diffuser. I seem to get warm all year around while under the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun Tuesday 4! I enjoyed your answers, Lori! Have a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wear capris and t-shirts all the time at home (not the pj type), and I bet I would like them as pj's. I need to try some because in winter my gown isn't always enough and yet regular pj's get twisted around my legs and drive me crazy. The capri style might work better. Thank you for the idea! I enjoyed your answers. I just put mine up a few minutes ago. Night Night

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't leave my bedroom in the morning without having clothes of some sort on. I might not be dressed for the day, but at the very least I am dressed. I started when the guys were school age and never lost the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed visiting and enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too like capri pants. We decided when we moved into this house over 15 years ago that there would be no TV in the bedroom. It has worked out really well. You have a nice routine. Enjoyed reading your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed your answers. I thought I went and commented on everyone's posts but I can't remember and didn't see a comment...lol. I like to be in bed early too when I'm working. I get up at 5 during the week so try to be in bed by 8:30

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.