Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- House and Home

 



House and Home



 Hello and welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4

Let's share our home secrets with one another.   Maybe you have  some ideas other ladies would love to hear about.

1.   What household tool or appliance do you rely on a lot?  Vacuum, dishwasher and microwave.

2.   Which laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dish detergent work best for you?  Tide pods, downy and Downy Unstoppables for laundry then Bounce for dryer and Cascade pods for dishwasher.

3.   What soap do you like to use?   Where do you have soap in your home... bathroom, kitchen, shower?  I have Bath and Body Works soap in my kitchen and bathroom for hands.  I use Tone body wash in the shower and also Dial soap.  Then I have Dove unscented soap for my face.  The rest of my face wash routine is a whole different story.

4.   What is the secret to a clean home in your opinion?  Clean floors.  My friend Kat posted that when we were much younger and doing our websites.  She is right though.  If your floors are clean, the house looks clean.  My house is always picked up, so running the vacuum and sweep and mop make it look like I have been cleaning a lot.

Today is my first day of school.  I will come and visit when I get home.




7 comments:

  1. Happy first day back!! A clean floor is a must, I don't like walking on a floor and have ick under my feet if I am not wearing slippers. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you have had a good first day at school. I bet it was exciting and exhausting! Clean floors...well, right now I want to get rid of our carpet and put down vinyl plank (wood look) in our great room. I would love to have it in our bedrooms too, but one thing at a time as we can afford it. Our carpet is in sad shape...mostly has large wrinkles in it and needs to be removed. Just finding the time and money are the reasons it's not done yet. But I agree, clean floors do make the house look so much cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your school year to be great. That your class is excited to be back and anxious to learn new things. And yes, clean floors are the key! I didn’t think of i5 until you said it, but nice clean shiny floors are definitely key! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your first day back at work was a good one!! It was fun reading everyone's answers today! Have a good rest of the week, Lori! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your first day of school was fun! You made me laugh when you mentioned your face routine. I don't wear face makeup. I use coconut oil and love how it smells. Good for moisturizing and cleaning. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't use pods, they stopped up my dishwasher and laundry washer as they do not melt or go on through the machines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a good 1st day of school!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.