Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Sunday Stealing- Staying Up Late

 

Staying Up Late

  

    1. Do you have any Pepto-Bismol in your house? no
    2. Do you have a favorite flavor of vodka? no
    3. Is your backyard big enough to fit a trampoline? ...and then some. oh yes,  
    I have a big yard.
    4. When was the last time you had eggs? the week when I was home with
    Covid (6th-9th)
    5. How often do you blow dry your hair, and what color is your blow dryer?
     blow my hair dry every day.   It is long. My hair dryer is teal.
    6. Have you ever gone to bed later than three AM? only a few times in college.
    7. Have you been to a surprise party before? I don't think so.
    8. What is your least favorite month? January
    9. Have you ever gone to see a movie the day it came out? two times, 
     I saw Batman with a friend and Josh and I went to see Beauty
    and the Beast on Opening Day.
    10. Do you like movies/books about drugs, and why or why not? Not
particularly, but so many are made and located in Missouri where I live, so I
watch them.  I have never done drugs, but it is a problem here.
    11. Do you have scrap paper by your computer desk? yes, I do.
    12. Have you ever kept a bag from a store because you liked it? only for trash.
    13.Was the last thing you drank carbonated? yes
    14. Do you own any yellow clothing? So funny you should ask. Next week
    our color of the week is yellow for Pre-K. I have nothing yellow to wear.
    I was just looking in my closet.  It is Homecoming week though, so we 
    will also be wearing certain clothes for Spirit week.  Tuesday is 
    Favorite team jersey day.  I will be wearing St. Louis Cardinals gear. 
    Yadi Molina and in Victory Blue.
    15. Last person you argued with? Probably my husband.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, I am glad you are over with Covid. So, when will your new school be ready. How exciting for you! I think I need that Pepto after eating some pasta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karl is working on the update. They are trying for Spring Break in March, but I am thinking next school year. I will keep you all posted. :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday...I think I saw it somewhere, smiles...anyways...I hope you have great day, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you've been ill with Covid. I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have a yellow t-shirt SOMEWHERE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you're feeling better. We all argue with our husbands, apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watched a couple of seasons of Ozark, but it just got way to dark for me and Tim didn't like the story line that much so we gave up. It was beautiful scenery, though. I don't own anything yellow either. I'm sure you'll find something fun, though. Have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Ozark, but I would like to. Winter's Bone location is very close to where I live. I was a little shocked when I watched it. It is sad people destroy their lives like that. I went to high school with one of the actresses on Winter's Bone too.

      Delete
  7. I remember those fun themed weeks at school. I enjoyed your answers, Lori, and wish you a blessed week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.