Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- September

 



September 2022


 Hello and welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   We are so glad you have you join in.

The "Ber" months have begun: September, October, November and December.   Let's talk about  September okay?


1. When you were in school or university, did you look forward to returning? Why or why not?  I was always excited to go back to school.  I loved school.

2. September has  Labor Day, which, for many is the signal of summer's end and fall's grand entrance.  Do you celebrate Labor Day in any way or is it just a day off for you?  We mostly just stay home and rest on Labor Day.  Karl and I both have covid, so we definitely stayed home this year.

3. September's birthstone is the Sapphire which is 2nd only to a diamond in hardness. (Ruby is a red sapphire by the way) It comes in many colors.  Do you know your birthstone and do you like it?  My birthday is in September...the 9th, so it is sapphire and yes, I love it.  

4. September's birth flower is the Astor. What is yours ?  




7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you have Covid. I will keep you in prayer for a quick recovery. Hopefully you will be well by your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early Birthday! I pray you and your husband recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you have Covid. Please rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Early Birthday Greetings!
    So sorry you are fighting Covid. Hope you feel much better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I am sorry you both have covid. Hope you are feeling better each day. Wishing you an early happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear you have been sick, prayers for quick recovery. Loved your answers and thank you for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.