Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- Love It or Leave It?

 



Love It or Leave It?

 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4...



1. Coffee flavored or  coffee plain? What is your favorite kind?  I do not like coffee plain or otherwise.

2. A trip to the Caribbean or a trip to Spain? Why? Carribean, just because it looks like paradise.

3. Goodies on your pizza or just plain?  What toppings would you love or leave?  I like ham with hamburger.  I do not like veggies on my pizza.  I like meat and cheese.

4.   Dinner at a 5 star or dinner at  Rosie's Diner known for home style cooking?   Rosie's Diner for sure!



6 comments:

  1. I’m with you at Rosie’s! I’m a no nonsense girl about food! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will meet you at Rosies! I like the creamer more than the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers! I'll see you at Rosies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems all of us prefer Rosie's!! You don't like coffee?!!!!! I only know three people who don't drink coffee... now four! Always fun, Lori!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for telling me about my broken link. I will meet you at Rosie;s Diner too! Y U M ! Thank you - I could not fix my link so I left a comment. I am not good with technology. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I will ever get to the Carribean, but we are planning on going to Hawaii again. Then I will get a Hawaiian pizza!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.