Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Sunday Stealing- 7 Layer Meme

 

7 Layer Meme










7 Layer Meme

 





LAYER 1: Tell us your...

* Eye color:   Green

* Hair color:  Dark Brown

* Height:  5' 4"

* Righty or lefty: righty


LAYER 2: What's...

* Your heritage:  I am adopted, so not sure

* The shoes you wore today:  Saucony tennis shoes

* Your weakness: hate trying new things

* Your fears:  public speaking, losing loved ones

* Your perfect pizza: canadian bacon and hamburger thick crust

* Goals you’d like to achieve:  make it through the school year in the combined

class I will be teaching in with 34 kids ages 3-5 years old.  It will not be easy.

* Your first waking thoughts: what do I need to do today

* Your best physical feature:  eyes, smile

* Your most missed memory: memories with family that has passed dad, grandparents

also memories of Josh when he was really little.


LAYER 3: Do you...

* Smoke:  no

* Cuss:  when I am really stressed or angry

* Sing:  love to sing

* Do you think you’ve been in love: yes

* Did you go to college: yes

* Liked high school: yes

* Believe in yourself:  yes

* Think you’re attractive:  not anymore

* Think you’re a health freak: no

* Like thunderstorms: yes

* Play an instrument: no


LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drunk alcohol: no

* Smoked:  no

* Done a drug: no

* Made out: private

* Gone on a date: no

* Gone to the mall:  no

* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no

* Eaten sushi: no

* Been on stage: no

* Been dumped: no

* Gone skating: no

* Gone skinny dipping: no


LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing:  yes

* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes

* Been caught “doing something”: no

* Been called a tease: yes

* Gotten beaten up: no


LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: I got married at 27

* How do you want to die: in my sleep

* What did you want to be when you grew up: in the medical field (research)

* What country would you most like to visit:   all of Europe, all of the countries


LAYER 7: Now tell...

* Name a person you could trust with your life: My husband Karl

* Name a favorite CD that you own:   The Cars

* Number of piercings: 5 in my ears (3 in one and 2 in the other, but I no longer wear earrings

* Number of tattoos: none

* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper:  I am not sure, I was in 

the newspaper some when I was in school for different things and when I got married

and had a baby.

* Name a past experience that you regret: :  being mean in school, I was not a bully, but

I said some means things a few times.




8 comments:

  1. So far no one has eaten a box of oreos. I did eat an entire sleeve of them out of the box though. Interesting learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching 34 kids. That's insane! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to think it was normal when we had groups of 30-35 with one teacher.
    The trick was to be consequent in the beginning of the year. Give them ome time to do something they like, like singing, just before school's out. But only if they behaved wll all day. Skip it the very first time they don't behave well. Maybe there will be a second. But after that they behave. Always give something to do to those who have trouble keeping quiet, and gve lots of compliments to those who stay quiet.
    Have enough sleep!

    You'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what the energy level must be like in a classroom of that many little kids. High schoolers I can handle! I hope you have a fun Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's unfortunate that so many people do not die in their sleep, but have horrible, lingering deaths instead. When I was in school, our classrooms had 30 kids in them, as I recall. Or nearly that. Only the advanced placement classes in high school had fewer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think in junior school there were about 30 kids in class. It was less at the grammar school.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with all those little ones. I'm sure you will be great with them, Lori! We both have green eyes!! This was fun! Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone loses their temper from time to time. But not everyone feels sorry afterward. You're a very nice person, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.