Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Sunday Stealing- Birthday Meme (Bev's 80th Birthday!)

 

Birthday Meme








After 80, every year without a headstone
is a milestone!


To celebrate my birthday (Today), here are some questions
 related to age:


Also, check out the "gift" that Ned put together for me. 
I am overwhelmed.

https://padlet.com/exactly12/happy-80th-birthday-to-bev
-b28tqqlsjk16wq1

Click below to visit Bev's padlet birthday party from Ned or
use link above!






Happy 80th, Birthday, Bev!!!



1. What is the best thing about your birthday?
I enjoy the birthday wishes.  I hear from friends that I do not hear from every day.

2. What is your favorite thing to do for your birthday?
Maybe go out to eat.  The kids make a big deal out of my birthday at school and that is fun.

3. What’s one thing you learned in the past year?  patience

4. What do you wish for in the next year?  better days at school

5. What’s the best thing about turning a year older?
another year wiser?

6. What was the most fun thing you did in the last year?
Karl and I went to Silver Dollar City where Josh works for a fun evening.

7. If you could understand any animal, which would it be?
My dog.  I would love to be able to communicate with dogs.

8. What is something that used to be hard, but is now easy?
teaching

9. If you could only keep one thing in your room, what would it be?
My bed

10. Which person makes you laugh the most? Why?
Lately, our dog Meisha.  She is always doing something silly.

11. If you could go back in time, when and where would you go?
I would go back to about my 30th birthday in 2000.  Josh was 2 years old, my mom and dad 
are still healthy.  My Grandparents were still living.  I was still thin.

12. If you were to bury a secret treasure, where would you bury it?
In my backyard.

13. What is your favorite memory?
Josh as a little kid.  Every memory.  Disney World was fun memories.

14. How have you helped others lately?
helping with planning for the move at school.



15. If you had to repeat a day over & over, how you'd want it to go?


7 comments:

  1. I didn't pick a time to go back to, but if I did, it would have been 1990 when I worked the Census then went to library school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely decorated birthday post. Loved to read it. Dogs are such a wonderful creatures. We can't have one here, because Mr. J. is afraid, even of the little ones.
    Someone suggested a service dog for one of my daughters, who lives elsewhere. It needs crowdfunding, but if the decision will be made I will gladly put an effort in it.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lori, enjoyed reading your answers! Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is easy to forget how hard things were when we were younger (and thinner).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lori! It was nice to read your answers...I'm playing catch up after being gone for so long. Going back to when I was thin...why didn't I think of that?? lol I had a hard time picking a memory, too. There are soooo many good ones. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I basically said the same thing for #5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would go back to the time before my mom got Alzheimer's. I would love to be able to spend time with my parents and grandparents! But not I will look forward to when I see them again! Have a great weekend, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.