Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday 4- Valentine's Day

 



Valentine's Day

 Hi and welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.    


Happy Valentine's Day!    

$24 billion dollars are spent on Valentines Day gifts!  145 million cards are sent out and the average spent on gifts is $197.50 per person.

1. As a kid did you exchange Valentines at school with the other children?  Yes, I had a red and white polka dot box with pink hearts on each side of the box with my name on them.  

2. Do you have special traditions for the day or does it pass on without much hoopla? no traditions.  Sometimes we will go out to eat.

3 Today is the number one top day for flower and candy gifts.  The only other holidays that approach it are Christmas and Chanukah.  Do you ever receive candy, jewelry or flowers for the day?  Which is your favorite?  The kids at school typically give me chocolate and Karl gives me flowers.  He got me pink roses this year.

4. Zoos and  Pet rescues will name cockroaches or unpleasant animals after your ex and issue you a certificate.  They will even write your ex's name in cat litter for you.   What do you think of this "tradition"?  I think that is a waste of time.  I don't think of my ex's.





5 comments:

  1. I got pink roses last year. So lovely. I used to love the tradition of giving out cards in school. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink roses are so pretty!! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your answers. I got some shower gel and a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.