Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 

Sunday Stealing









Stolen from Kwizgiver






1. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?  drive thru

2. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?  maybe as a child.

3. Do you have a dog?  yes...Meisha





4.  Ever go camping?   Yes, I do not like camping.  

5. Have you met anyone famous?   Stan Musial is the biggest one, we have met 
several St. Louis Cardinals.




6. Any plans today?  no

7. Are you happy?   yes, yesterday was our last day of school.  I am excited 
to read some books.

8. Where are you right now?  my living room at my house.

9. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?  That we have to combine teach again for 
part of the year next year.  It is a struggle.

10. Last song listened to?  Something by The Cars.

11. Last movie you saw?   Man Called Otto.

12. Are you allergic to anything?  dust and mold

13. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?  Saucony Tennis shoes.

14. What do you think of when you think of Australia?  Kolalas

15. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?  yes



17 comments:

  1. I saw a Man Called Otto with my friends while I was in Texas. It was a very good movie. Enjoy your summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meisha is so pretty! I am partial to black dogs. I think meeting Stan Musial was very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw A Man Called Otto on an airplane two weeks ago! Better than I would have expected. You met Stan the Man - cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stan actually waved us over...my son was young, so we met him as he was getting in his car.

      Delete
  4. Ugh I forgot Koalas, LOL. Have beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Stan Musial - I am guessing he is a sportsman?

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...he was a Hall of Fame baseball player. He passed away several years ago. He was such a nice man.

      Delete
  6. I always enjoy your answers. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen the movie, A Man Called Otto, but I did read the book. Did you read the book, too? If so, was the movie as good as the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did read Man Called Ove. The movie was really good. I was happy with it. It was Americanized, but that was ok.

      Delete
  8. Des this mean you have summer vacation now? How long?
    Schools here close june or juli, for 6 weeks.

    Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Welcome to your summer vacation! Enjoy your reading. I'll be spying on Goodreads to see what you're reading and what you thought of it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was nice to have some easy questions for a change!! I enjoyed your answers and good for you to have the summer off, now!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your vacation and Happy Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.