Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- Beddy Bye

 



Beddy Bye

 Hello! Nice to see you back for another Tuesday 4 which was begun by Toni Taddeo and kept up in her memory.    It might be nice to talk about our homes and how we like our rooms to be ordered and used.  What about the bedroom.. a place of comfort and peace.


1. How do you make up your bedroom and bed... colors? blankets? Quilts? Bedspread? Comforter? Throws? Pillow? what goes into making your bed comfy for you?   My bedroom is a bit more hodgepodge than I would like it to be.  My comforter is shades of brown and so are the decorations.  I have dusty rose curtains though and hints of dusty rose around the room.  I have decorative pillows for my bed, but I rarely use them anymore.

2. What is in your dresser? Is it organized or messy?  My underwear, socks and pajamas are in my dresser.  It is pretty organized.

3. What's in and on your night stand?  My nightstand has my alarm clock and some lotion on it.  I have a photo album in it of my dogs and one of my Bibles.

4. Do you read in bed or watch TV before going to sleep?  Watch tv.  



7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers, hope you are enjoying a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room sounds nice and comfy! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get my room the way I want it because money limits things. I have champagne taste on a beer budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you, today! I used to keep my bedroom nice and very sweetly decorative, but it seems the older I get the more utilitarian it becomes! Bah!. All about comfort and getting up with my meds!!! Hope you have a great week!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's fun to accessorize, using pops of color here and there -- and without having to spend lots of money. Smart to keep lotion at the ready. By the time I think of it, I don't want to get up again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that you have a photo album of your dogs. Hodgepodge is good. I do Bible journaling in my bedroom in front of a big window. Usually when hubby is watching tv in the family room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always fun to learn things about others. I keep a bible in my nightstand too and enjoy learning little tidbits about everyone. Glad our power returned. We had a power outtage from a hail storm earlier. always something. Good to see you here. Have a blessed weelk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.