Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Sunday Stealing- Songs

 






1. a song with a food name. Cherry Pie Warrant



2  a song with an animal in it  Horse with no Name- America




3  a song about a bird  When Doves Cry- Prince



4  a song about a dog  How Much is that Doggy in the Window- Patty Page



5  a song mentioning a cat Siamese Cat Song- Peggy Lee



6  a song listing a character from wizard of oz Tin Man- America



7  a late night driving song Danger Zone- Kenny Loggins



8  a song from a movie  Danger Zone from Top Gun (above) Kenny Loggins

9  a guilty pleasure song  anything by The Cars

10 a song about friends  I'll Be There for You.  The Rembrandts




11 a song that is about summertime  Magic- The Cars



12 a song that needs to be played more on the radio  Billy Idol



13 a song about drugs or alcohol  Cocaine- Jackson Browne





14 a song you would sing at karaoke  Manic Monday- The Bangles



15 a song from year you were born in  Let It Be-  The Beatles




10 comments:

  1. I was playing the Purple Rain album just this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grinning...I was way too lazy to answer all these questions, lol. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both chose the theme from Friends. Which means we both have extraordinary taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and others mention "Tin Man," a song I've never heard...but then I haven't heard a lot of your choices. Glad we had two the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have great songs--some I that didn't pop into my head (like Cherry PIe)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great songs! I love that you chose the theme from Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We didn't match on many, but I love your choices. Once again I think we'd do great on a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you did so good on this, Lori!! I skipped it again but your answers are just amazing and right- on! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You picked great songs. I enjoyed listening to them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually saw Warrant live in the 1980's (supporting David Lee Roth). Good tune.

    Some great choices there - especially Billy Idol and Prince.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.