Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- What Do You Think?

 



What Do You Think?

  

writing happy things

1.  What do you believe the purpose of life is? 

I believe ultimately, we are here to bring people to Christ to assure as many people as possible get to heaven.

2.  How do you handle stress ? What do you recommend to others who are stressed out?

I pray.   I would recommend that to people that are stressed out and even listening to daily inspirational messages.  I am currently listening to Walking In Grace on The Bible app.  I also do deep breathing.

3. What enjoyable things do you wish you could do more often? How would it improve your life?  I would like to go on more vacations.  I think they help you relax and give you good memories to think about.  It would help you recharge and do a better job at work.

4. Do you believe in God?   Why or why not? 

I absolutely do.  When I first was saved, I would pray and talk to God.  I would hear answers from Him.  Not audible, but I knew it was from God.  It was things that were going to happen and the event would always happen.  Lately, (the last two weeks) we have had rain in the forecast every day.  If you know my work situation you know recess is necessary for our sanity.  It is very loud in our classroom (32 5 year olds).  It has only rained one of those days where we missed recess.  I pray every single day over the classroom.  I have experienced too much to think that God was not real.   God helps me as I teach.  He shows me great ways to set up my classroom and ways to teach the kids.



4 comments:

  1. Praise God for recess!!! I used to work in the classroom as a Teacher's Aide, and I know full well how important that time of recess is for kids of all ages! We all need recess, I believe!! I love your answers. You have hit the nail on the head in each of them. Thank you for sharing your faith with us. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers, Lori!! Well done and keep praying over those little souls!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful answers! You know how Jesus loves the little children and you seem to be doing exactly what he wants. I love hearing that you pray over your children. My friend Amanda, mom to 8 including triplets, says, if we don't teach our children to follow Christ the world will teach them not to. . We certainly see how He has been forced out of everything in this world. I can not imagine my life without Him. I have heard Him talk to me when I pray and receive the answer, whether it is the one I wanted or not. I appreciated your answers. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers this week. They were great questions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.