Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 

Sunday Stealing






1. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? drive a car

2. Who is your favorite author? Colleen Hoover

3. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?  Hawaii, I like to layout at the beach.

4. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?  I would go to 1999 and be at my
Grandparent's house with my parents too.  My Grandparents and my dad have passed, so I
would be able to see them again and Josh was a baby.  I was still in my 20's.

5.  What's your favorite zoo animal?  all of them

6.  What's the tallest building you've been to the top of?  I'm not sure.

7. How often do you buy clothes?  I buy a few things every year so I do not feel like I am wearing
the exact same thing all of the time.

8. What was the last thing you recorded on TV?  Blacklist

9.  What was the last book you read?  Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood, it was cute.

10. What's your favorite type of foreign food?  Mexican

11. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?  microwave

12. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out?  I don't 
remember how old I was, but I heard my mom telling my dad to put out my gift from Santa. :(

13.  What was your favorite subject in school?  science and foreign languages

14. What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?  pumpkin soup

15. What's your favorite family recipe?  cheesy burritos



11 comments:

  1. If I could come back to now, when I'd really want to check out is my Irish great-grandmother's life. I can't find anything aboiut her early life, such as the names of her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The santa question is interesting. I think most of us remember it as a disappointment that he wasn't real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One year I had a bumper crop of butternut squash in my garden. I tried anything I could make with those; knowing that most pumpkin in cans is actually butternut squash, I used some in pies; and I also made pumpkin soup with the squash. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you watched "Blacklist" from the beginning? I watched it for many years, but finally got tired of it and haven't seen the last several years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched it since it started, yes. The last show is this week I think.

      Delete
  5. I watched Blacklist for several years and for some reason I thought it ended!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to still be in my 20's too. I keep telling my kids Santa is real and I kind of believe it myself ever since I read the Dear Virginia letter telling why he is real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am afraid of horses and have zero balance so it would be drive a car, something I am no longer legally do.
    I have been to Hawaii so would pick Alaska
    Last show recorded was the Great Australian Bake Off
    Most used kitchen appliance is the toaster oven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheesy burritos sound really good!! I enjoyed reading your answers, Lori! I also wish you a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a tough way to learn about Santa. I'm always very careful in public and lower my voice whenever I mention S-A-N-T-A. I don't want to be the reason some kid learns the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers! I love Mexican food too. I hope this week is great one for you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.