Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday 4 Meme- Summertime Memories

 



Summertime Memories



I sure hope you are enjoying these questions each week.  I try hard to get good subjects and I hope you are not bored or disappointed.    So, welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.


It is Summer!

1. What memorable times have you had in summer?  When I was young it was boating on the lake with friends or having fun in Branson.  Now that I am older it is relaxing and enjoying the quiet and reading or vacation.  I love summer.

 2. What foods bring back that summertime feeling?  Watermelon, ice cream.

3. What music do you associate with summertime?  Beach Boys

4.Where do you want most to be in the summer if money is no object and you have the time?  If I could go anywhere, I would go to Hawaii with my family.  Well, I say that...realistically, I would probably go to lots of places.  I have the whole summer off.

Ann-  I love the questions you ask us.  I am glad it is summer and I can play now.  I am never bored or disappointed.




8 comments:

  1. Good Answers! Beach Boys are one of my favorites too...lots of memories from their music while in my teens. I hope you have a wonderful summer. Funny, I've never cared about going to Hawaii. I'm more of a mountain/lake kind of person. Not crazy about islands...maybe be cause I've grown up in Florida and islands make me think of hurricanes! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, watermelon! I sure hope you can go to Hawaii! We hope to go either in the fall or spring 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers. They remind me of what I would have said after that last day of school for the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled that you like the questions! I thought I would probably be a flop at doing this and am always surprised anyone likes it or does it! I love the Beach Boys. I hope you have a beautiful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loading up the car on Boxing Day and driving 5hrs to stay with my great-aunt for a couple of weeks, there was mum, dad and my sisters and me.
    Loved my fruit salads in summer, still do
    I would go to New Zealand or take a cruise around the pacific islands`

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Beach Boys, now why didn't I remember them for my answer. :) Hope you're enjoying a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to spend a summer in Hawaii too! And what's summer without ice cream? Yes to that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your answers, and agree with much of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.