Sunday Stealing Plays Favorites
This week's meme was stolen from Country Dew. A decade ago, she shared these "get to know you" questions she found on Facebook. Let's use them to go to know you better.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ...?
1. Flavor? I like watermelon candy flavor and chocolate shakes
2. Movie? The Sound of Music
3. Piece of jewelry? wedding ring
4. Place to be? home
5. Boy's name? Josh
6. Girl's name? Raylee
7. Candy? jellybeans or chocolate
8. Sports team? KC Chiefs (football)/ St. Louis Cardinals (baseball)
9. Color? all of them
10. Month? October is a fun one.

October is a fun month! I remember cutting pumpkins and things out of construction paper in school and in Nov. we would make turkeys from paper and for Dec. paper chains and Santas. I loved that so much. Enjoyed reading your answers!
ReplyDeleteI never saw The Sound of Music until this century, although I've had the soundtrack since 1970. It's good!
ReplyDeleteI love the 'ber months, unfortunately, Florida is still hot, lol. Wishing you a lovely day, Lori. smiles
ReplyDeleteOoo...watermelon Jolly Ranchers are the best! And I agree about October.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers!! Have a happy week ahead, Lori!
ReplyDeleteI must admit I'm NOT enjoying the Cubs/Cards series so far! But we saw young Joshua Baez make history, so that takes some of the sting out of it. Raylee is an unusual name. I like it!
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I've ever had watermelon flavored candy. I like the name Raylee.
ReplyDeleteThe Sound of Music is a good choice!! I don't like watermelon flavor because it doesn't taste like watermelon to me. I love watermelon. I'm that way about lemon, too - I want it to be the real flavor.
ReplyDeleteI'll have a student named Raylee this year. I'm kind of in denial that I go back to school tomorrow!
ReplyDelete