Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I Say, You Answer

It is time for Tuesday 4 Meme!!



#09 I Say, You Answer
1. Early Morn...you answer? Go back to sleep

2. Foggy Mist...you answer? Oooh, eerie!!

3. Full Moon...you answer? Howl!!!

4. Starry Night...you answer? Let's look at them.

Ok, well I did what I wanted to at the preschool. I did lessons into January. I mostly did the table work in December and January...I was getting tired and I wasn't sure what our break would be, so I didn't do the art projects. I will get that together later. This gives me a good start though. I have so much to do with special ed paperwork and meetings. This will let me focus somewhere else. I have 2 more weeks until school, so I have no plans to go back to that preschool until then. hahahahaha
I have had a lot of pool time these past couple of days. I was out Friday, Saturday and Monday. I am happy. I like to have a tan. It is amazing I even get one, I put on so much sunscreen. I find the pool so relaxing.
Tuesday I take Josh to the orthodontist, just a routine check I think. They usually tighten his braces and change the colors. It does hurt him some, so I hate that for him. He is getting close to being done though we hope. My hope is around Christmas.
Well, my car had something go wrong, it went in the shop over the weekend and had to have the water pump and a belt changed. Our dryer also quit working, so we have someone coming out to look at it today too. I better go. Have a great week.
*SQUEAL*...this will be the first time I get to use my new siggie from Jules!! Thank-you so much.

9 comments:

  1. I hope your dryer repairs aren't costly. Great that you have so much prepared for school. I don't tan much, even living in Florida. I've always said that if all the freckles on my arms ran together, I'd have a lovely tan! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! Wow, you poor thing. When it rains, it pours, huh? I'm so glad that you've been able to get in your pool. Lucky you that you have a tan. I still look pretty, well, white. lol Loved your meme answers! Almost everyone's answers this time around have reminded me of Halloween. Good for you on having up to January planned. Have a great day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori!
    I am so glad that you like your siggie. :) Glad to hear that you got so much ready for school to start but sorry to hear about the car and dryer. It's never ending, isn't it?

    Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. We are lucky enough to have 2 drive-ins in the area. The one in my town is a huge and the other is a tiny one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! Loved your meme answers. I posted mine this morning.

    Hope you get your dryer repaired without it putting too big of a dent in the purse! I hate big appliance repairs. So glad that you've been able to get in your pool. It's been years since I've tanned...trying to do all I can now to prevent wrinkles. Lol! Since Elliot has braces now, I feel our second home is at the orthodontist. :) Have a relaxing summer day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori, Boy does this ever feel like old times or what? Glad we're back to blogging again. Happy Tuesday! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori! I lved your meme answers! Lol. I am really loving that we are all getting back together to blog! You are so organized in getting all your work prepared! Sorry about your dryer, I hope it isn't too big of a repair Bill. Have a nice night! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori, I like the new look in here. Hope all goes well with the car. I love to go swimming. I put lots of sunblock on too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori

    Looks lovely in here :) Glad you got to the pool a bit.

    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori;

    Boy! You had some week! At least you got pool time and relaxed a bit. I bet Josh will be thrilled when those braces come off. Enjoyed your answers to the T4M too. Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.