Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saturday 9- Teenage Dream


Saturday 9

Teenage Dream

Saturday 9: Teenage Dream (2010)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.


1) Much of the video for this week's song takes place in a convertible and on the beach. How's the weather where you are? Would you be comfortable riding around with the top down today?  It has been near 90º and will be next week too.  We have high humidity, so no.  I would not want to the top down.

2) This video was filmed all around Katy Perry's hometown of Santa Barbara. Amtrak runs through Santa Barbara via The Pacific Surfliner. Tell us about a memorable train trip.  My husbands Grandmother's last wish was to take a train ride, so we all got together and the whole family went on a short ride into Arkansas from Missouri.  My son actually was a baby and started taking his first steps that were not wobbly on that train.  It was sad because Grandma Ray was dying, but it was nice having all of his family together for her.

3) Katy sings that her boyfriend thinks she's funny, even when she gets the punchline wrong. Do you think you're a better joke-teller or audience?  audience for sure.  I love to laugh at jokes, even if they are stupid.  I mess up punch lines too.  Not much of a joke teller.

4) Her "teenage dream" lover is shown working out with a heavy bag. When is the last time you visited a gym?  Oh dear lord!  It has been years!  I have a treadmill at home and workout videos.  I workout at home...when I workout that is.  It was before I got married that I worked out in a gym, so 21 years ago.

5) Katy changes her hair a lot. She's gone from long black hair to cropped blonde hair with stops at red, green and purple. Today, are you having a good hair day?  My hair is naturally curly, it does what it wants.  It doesn't look awful today though.

6) Katy thinks dimples are "irresistible" and can't help poking a finger when a dimpled friend smiles. Do you have dimples?  not really
7) Two of Katy's fragrances (Meow and Purr) are sold in cat-shaped bottles. Are you wearing a scent as you answer these questions?  I do not like to wear purfume...my son has sensitive skin and I stopped wearing it when he was a baby and never started wearing it again as he got older...so no.  I do not even have my smelly good lotion on.
8)  Katy's favorite dessert is ice cream (specifically Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix). What's the last dessert you ate?  I think I had some oreos last night.

9) Random question: How often do you change your bedsheets?  every week

5 comments:

  1. What a nice train trip, it is what memories are made from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you train story. I'm sorry your granny was dying, but how nice to give her a check off her bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me, girl. My hair is full of cowlicks and is definitely in charge of how I wear it!

    What a lovely gift you were able to give your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious gift your family gave your grandmother! I'm sure she was blessed beyond measure by it. I feel your pain when it comes to the hair! Without my Deva Curl gel I'd probably shave my head and buy wigs in all kinds of colors and styles. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.