Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday Stealing- Freaky Poptart


Sunday Stealing




1. What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?  I wish I were thin again. 
2. Name three exotic countries you would like to visit: Italy, France and Fiji 
3. What do you think the secret to life is?  happiness, contentment and peace...I feel have have that through Jesus.
4. Best concert:  I haven't been to many, but my favorite was The Beach Boys and I still love their music. 
5. Song you can listen to over and over and not get tired of:  Anything by The Cars.
6.
Worst movie music soundtrack or score: not sure?  If it is bad, I have forgotten about it.
7. A song you wish wouldn't get stuck in your head but always does: songs we sing at the preschool  ...Baby Shark..doo, doo, doo, doo 

8. Who was your FIRST date?  Jeff, we went to dinner and a movie. 
9. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?  not really, we are friends on facebook though...not Jeff from above.
10. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? fuzzy navel and I liked them so much I got sick on them and I cannot even smell them now.  I do not drink anymore.
11. What was your FIRST job?  McDonalds, and I actually liked that job.
12.  What was your FIRST car?  Blue Ford Fairmont, it was my mom's and then mine. 
13. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?  I have only taxied on a runway with a boyfriend who's dad was a pilot, I have never flown in a plane...crazy right?  I actually like to drive and see places along the way.  We do not go far from home. 
14. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?  Britteny was my first best friend and we both changed a lot after high school, so we do not talk much, but we are still facebook friends. 
15. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?  I was in a wedding when I was little Max and Carolyn.  I was the flower girl.
16. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.  Culleen, in college, but she basically lived with her boyfriend, so I was alone most of the time, I didn't mind, I had met a lot of friends.
17. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?  That my son would be ok, he suffers from depression and anxiety and we cannot find a medication that will help him. 
18. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?  How to cook better
19. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?  Oh no!  I never wanted to get married, so it was later before I decided to settle down and get married. 
20. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?  I took some vocal lessons in high school so I could take a musical piece to contest. 
21. What is the first thing you do when you get home? change clothes, unless my dogs haven't been fed, then I feed them first, then change clothes.

7 comments:

  1. Fiji! I went through a few year where i was fascinated by the history and culture of Polynesia, though other than Hawaii, I have never been in that area.

    So sorry for your son's depression. That must worry you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this at my blog too.
    I think Fiji would be very cool, but I chose Tahiti as Ive wanted to see it since I was very little.
    Praying for your son.So hard to see our kids feeling bad. God bless him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first date was a Jeff, too! What are the odds?

    My oldest friend suffers from depression and it's so hard. The meds leave her sluggish and interfere with her life, but if she doesn't take them, she makes very bad decisions. It's a battle. So I feel for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lori, so enjoyed the comments you left on my blog about this post. And, I will sure be praying for your son. Depression and anxiety seem to plague so, so many today. I pray the Drs. can find the right meds to get his under control. As a Mother I can only imagine your concern over this. Happy long weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know that shark song, but my grandson likes Puppy Dog Pals and while it's not quite an ear worm I catch myself singing sometimes when no one is around.

    I keep praying you find something to help your son. I understand what you're dealing with. It is hard sometimes and also heartbreaking. Hang in there and trust in God's timing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your blog's Fall look. The colors are beautiful.

    I do not think it is crazy that you have never flown in a plane. I know many people that have not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good thing to forget the bad music. lol
    The Beach Boys are a great group to see in concert.
    I hope you find something to help your son. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.